Its together.. =D

BlowinUp54B's

Must be the moon!!

Congrats, got any pics?? ATV or RTV?? LOL...

Make sure you crank it with no spark plugs/and disconnected fuel injectors to put some good oil pressure through before you attempt to fire it up if it's a fresh build.

-Robert

I have the spark plugs disconnected =D. 3rd time is a charm.

I'll update you guys in the morning, I'm going to get some sleep.

spark plugs disconnected?

You should remove them from the head.

if this don't fly you need to stop and rethink a few things,,

this is not sending a rocket to the moon ,it's simply puting a few parts together and makeing them work as a team , off hand i'd say your miles away from ever starting this sort of job with out learning a lot more first

some say the best way to learn is jump in and make the effort ,the rest will sort them selves out,, that may be true but it'l take a lot of time and money

Man Greg, this engine build is kicking your arse.

Probably your rear main, which means dropping your oil pain, and taking off the rear main. Going to be a bit of a pain, but do able.

I wish you luck man, give us a call if you have a problem...

Was this engine torn down to the block and rebuilt completely, or is it just a "fix what's broken" build?

Sounds like a lot of gasket and seal failures that can be either chalked up to old age or deterioration.

This thing was stripped down, sent to the machine shop, hot tanked, and then given back to Greg.

Machine work took a while and someone got too impatient to have it built for him.

actually you CAN do it. Frustration hits us all. I don't care how much you have worked on a single thing, there is always a curve or obstacle. In the end it is always worth it. BUT it is always nice to work next to someone.

Who wants to fix my car for me?

I got some stuff I can trade for work.

Matt, if you wanna fix it lmk a price, or I'll give you a brand new AEM UEGO.. I am giving up right now, I can't do it myself.

ok some one turn'd on the lights, now lets think for a moment,, isn't this the block that was missing the frt oil galley plug, well some machine shops remove the plugs in order to clean out the oil galleys but some times they forget to reinstall them,, check the block for other galley plugs, i bet you find one missing ,

a long time ago i was rebuilding a 360 for a B350 dodge van, the machine shop for got to install the internal oil galley plug on the drivers side, i didn't check to see that all were in place and once i fire'd the engine up it had terribley low oil pressure, now the engine is a full size'd van is not a fun thing to r/r, luckly i was able to remove dist and freeze out plug and install the oil galley plug with the engine all togather , after that i always made it a point to tell the machine shop if you remove a plug you replace a plug

Oil Galley plug where the tranny joins or whatever is gone. >.>

Ok, no worries on that one. Clean the hole and plug with brake cleaner. Get some good thread sealant and put on the threads. Put that thing in, let it seat, and get your oil pressure.