Accident Yesturday,need this parts

jp-racing

I Was in a accident yesturday,and will like to know if some of the member got some of this part that i need for sale ship to 08861. I need to call the their insure on tuesday when i get the police report. Thanks

The girl on blue was drivin and her boyfriends is the one next to my car. they are in the pic.

Edited by jp-racing

I bet you are going to need more than you think. Might want to get that fender off and see what damage was done to the inner fender. Also check to see if the subframe was bent (look for creases or wrinkles).

The car is in a local shop now. He says to take the police report to him on tuesday and he will call their insure. He say their insure have to pay for every thing. i was going to the shop today but it snowing hard.

I hope the accident didn't mess up your steering system... looks awfully close to the front wheel. Good Luck in your rebuild! BTW, good call on snapping some pics & you're lucky she has insurance! Edited by Dan

just so you know, with the drift bumper, you'll need to either mod the stock core support, or build a custom one, as the openings are a good bit larger than stock, the the main section of the bumper doesn't stick out as far forward as stock.

so on a stock core support, the corners may need chopped off, and then in the center opening, the core will need notched out.

Just thought you might want to know, it's not a simple bolt on affair. I plan to make a custom core for mine.

Derek

The insurance company will look for the replacement costs for the parts from the DEALER.

I hope they don't total out the car, a bumper and airdam will be big $$$ from Mitsu.

The Owner of the shop say that if they say is total loss i will keep it anyways.

The Owner of the shop say that if they say is total loss i will keep it anyways.

Just make sure you can keep it and still legally drive it. Here in Florida they will give you a Certificate of Destruction, or a CD, and once that is assigned to your VIN it is very very difficult to reverse it back to be able to register/insure the car again.

-GCNTSi.

• 2 weeks later...
any updates on how all this went?

everything when ok. Thank for asking . i will will be havin parts for sale.

good working Motor and tranny with out the turbo $500

PFC-FCOM with pig harnnes- hks Evc - Hks Gcc -Hks Fcd for and 88ecu for $700 B/o

*DM full 3" Pipe with a drag Mufler for $280

Evo Big 16g whith the stock tsi housing grinded in order for the turbo only to work only 2 month old $200+shipping

And you gays will name anything you want. i will be posting much more part for sale on monday.

Happy New Year to all the starquest club member.

Edited by jp-racing