What Stock Parts Do You Need?

jwbrocloud

Almost parted out a whole car this weekend. I have lots of black leather interior pieces, gauge cluster, light switches, etc. I also have body pieces, fenders, grill, tail lights, doors, hood, and hatches. Engine components such as starter, alternator, stock turbo, intercooler, gearbox, compressor, hoses, comlpete stock exhaust, complete 89 and 88 auto tranny. Misc. other odd parts such as resevoirs, electronics: relays and computers! Its hard to take pictures of everything but I'll throw a couple of wide shots up of everything this evening. Pm me for anything you need, Or if email is better for you, my email as well as my paypal is jonjon_cloud@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jonathan

The left turn signal on one of my Starions doesn't work. I think I may need the switch/lever assembly(part in steering column). If you have one for a reasonable price, PM me.

I also need the little micro switch located at the top of the front window pillar that signals the shoulder belt to stop(I don't think it matters if it's driver or passenger side, but if it does it's the passenger side one that I need). If I recall it is easily removed with two little phillips screws.

Thanks, Dave

Edited by 88whitestarion

do you have any of these things?

please pm me with prices shipped to 94507 if so:

Bumper support(big a** metal peice behind bumper)

Grill

Header panel

Airdam

driver's fog light and turn sig (just the lights in the white plastic, no assembly)

thanks,

trevor

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys I'll be leaving to go out of town for work here shortly. I'll be back at in the middle of next week. I'll have to check on the TPS to see if I've got one when I get back. Sorry for any inconvience guys . . .

Cheers

Let me know when you come back into Houston.

I'll drive in one weekend if that's OK, pick up the door panels for Paul and see what parts I can take off your hands for my car.

Colin B)