GP ON EIBACH SPRINGS....$228.50 shipped FIRM!!!PMT DUE.

Trilogy Turbos

OEM STRUT MOUNTS ONLY

www.enginemachineservice.com or www.mitsubishiparts.net

MB175710

----------------------------------------------------------

Heron,

Before these springs begin production, I think you should address with them the fact that most of the time the rear ends up sitting lower than the front when installing these springs. 1/4-1/2" lower in the front would probably be good or else that much higher in the rear to help those who wont be using camber plates. But then again, these springs would not be a good choice if your using camber plates.

Why would these springs not be a good choice in combination with camber plates?? I am planning on doing just that -- Eibachs springs and Mookeeh camber plates (pillowball ft and rr) and NOS Tokico blues (ft and rr). I am not looking to lower the car very much or even at all, just to offset the raised ride height caused by the plates. Should I look elsewhere? I already have the plates and struts.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would these springs not be a good choice in combination with camber plates?? I am planning on doing just that -- Eibachs springs and Mookeeh camber plates (pillowball ft and rr) and NOS Tokico blues (ft and rr). I am not looking to lower the car very much or even at all, just to offset the raised ride height caused by the plates. Should I look elsewhere? I already have the plates and struts.

Well it sounds like your aware that the camber plates will raise it :) You will have to post pics once your done installing.

Maybe Trilogy could do a GP on that or 101 perhaps???

On camber plates? Rear?

Trilogy Turbos

Also, 1 member requested out of the GP.

Spoke with Eibach today and everything is looking good... cost is $228.50 FIRM. I'll need full payment since we don't have the 50 people, I'll buy the other ones so we can get this done. This includes all costs related to shipping from Eibach to me and shipping from me to your door. Unfortunately Eibach only ships to dealers, otherwise it would cost less for everyone.

I'll be acepting payments now; send Paypal to info@trilogyturbos.com.... mention you're from STARQUESTCLUB and it is for the Eibach springs GP. Need phone number too, this way wen I ship UPS I can include it on the parcel.

Thanks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell

Heron,

What happened to the $195 to $210 shipped price???? I would think that with this size order you still have quite a bit of negotiating power given the economic climate/drop in demand for aftermarket parts. Why the increase in price????

New info! $195.00 to $210.00 shipped! I don't think we can get lower then this!!!

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

On camber plates? Rear?

Trilogy Turbos

Also, 1 member requested out of the GP.

Spoke with Eibach today and everything is looking good... cost is $228.50 FIRM. I'll need full payment since we don't have the 50 people, I'll buy the other ones so we can get this done. This includes all costs related to shipping from Eibach to me and shipping from me to your door. Unfortunately Eibach only ships to dealers, otherwise it would cost less for everyone.

I'll be acepting payments now; send Paypal to info@trilogyturbos.com.... mention you're from STARQUESTCLUB and it is for the Eibach springs GP. Need phone number too, this way wen I ship UPS I can include it on the parcel.

Thanks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell

Heron,

What happened to the $195 to $210 shipped price???? I would think that with this size order you still have quite a bit of negotiating power given the economic climate/drop in demand for aftermarket parts. Why the increase in price????

Because the GP was for 50 people..but since so many couldn't or wouldn't get a set..we are at 30 hence the 18 dollar increase from what I understand..

Heron,

I co vi ced Eibach to produce 50 sets i stead of 100 mi imum. This item is disco ti ued o their "regular" productio . Ca 't egotiate this. I do 't thi k $228.50 for a set of Eibach spri gs shipped to my door is a bad price. Years ago we had a GP a d fial price was $250.00! Si ce the Eibach already i creased prices. Localy I've purchased a set for $300.00 from a guy that was o that gp a d did 't use his spri gs. If there was exatcly 50 orders fi al price would be $218.50.

Tks.

Trilogy Turbos

Pat

Id like an N please

http://game-shows.chris-place.com/shows/wheel-of-fortune/images/wheel-1.jpg

Seriously... we need some clear payment instructions on the first page. There is no way im going through all these pages to decipher it.

Pat

Id like an N please (ME TOO!!)

http://game-shows.chris-place.com/shows/wheel-of-fortune/images/wheel-1.jpg

Seriously... we need some clear payment instructions on the first page. There is no way im going through all these pages to decipher it.

UPDATED FIRST PAGE FOR PMT.

Tks,

Trilogy Turbos

Heron,

If the ride height issue is not addressed, I am going to have to decline.

Thanks

Ride height issue please fill me in on this matter. I only want to replace the 20 years old springs but didn't mind 1 or 1.5" lower and $228.50 shipped to my door not a problem. Really please let know about the ride height issue.......

I am with Palermo with the ride height. Is there anything they can do about bringing the front down 1/2" or raising the rear 1/2" so the car sits level?

I have a customer here with the Eibach springs and camber plates. I'll ask him to stop by the shop to measure the car. Just remembered, his transmission broke down. I'll call him and ask him to measure the height and post the numbers here. The car looks leveled. I'll also call Eibach on Monday to confirm height drop front and back.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos