GP ON EIBACH SPRINGS....$228.50 shipped FIRM!!!PMT DUE.

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal 25!! Total so far I believe is 17??? Time as quick as possible....Eibach is calling Heron already...

Look these things sell for $400 on ebay a wise man could stand to make some money if he was so enlightened...

As in get a couple sets use one set and sell the other then you get your set for Free!!!!

Goal 25!! Total so far I believe is 17??? Time as quick as possible....Eibach is calling Heron already...

Look these things sell for $400 on ebay a wise man could stand to make some money if he was so enlightened...

As in get a couple sets use one set and sell the other then you get your set for Free!!!!

How much is the deposit and where do we send it?

i think Trilogy just needs a commit at this time then deposits after he gets everyone on board shoot Heron a pm let him know your on board

I don't want to take any deposits at the moment. I started this last October and Eibach won't hold forever the price. They also said all springs will go to my shop, they will not ship directly to each one, so there is a bit more cost, but if I'm crunching the number right it won't pass $225.00 shipped to each one. We need 30 people for this price; I'll get the other 20 myself; just don't ask me to sell for the same price after the GP is closed! I paid $300.00 for a set not too long ago from a local here that got it on Ebay. I had suspension technics springs on my car before; they lasted about 6 years and the rear ones dropped. One of my customers has Eibach on his car for about 10 years now and the car rides like a slot car.

THE UPDATED LIST IS ON THE FIRST PAGE.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos