BLACK 89 TSI SHP IN SOUTH CAROLINA (fully built)

Stephen

I have a black 89 conquest for sell that i want $4000 for it has a maft translator, 17c turbo, alabama cyl. head with over sized ss valves teflon wvalveseals 100 lbs. spings 292 cam, trilogy turbos injectors,trilogy turbos 2.5 in. down pipe, full 2.5 in. exhaust, wisco pistons .30 over, race prepped rods, intercooler hardpipe kit, eliminated balance shafts, fuels cell, turbo timer, steel braided line kit......over $11,000 invested in car , if any one wants to see pics of it they are in the show room, topic is (my car) posted by stephen or any questions please call (803) 206-8295

Stephen aka questfrspd

Edited by Stephen

If anyone is wandering this would be a good street racer or a drifter. Alot of the interior has been stripped and there is a fuel cell where the spare tire used to be and a ten lbs. nitrous bottle in the middle where the back seat used to be. THERE IS NITROUS ON THE CAR just in case that may turn anyone away, it has been sprayed many times at a 150 shot. But car still runs great, I just bought a new bike and just lost intrest in the car.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a black 89 conquest for sell that i want $4000 for it has a maft translator, 17c turbo, alabama cyl. head with over sized ss valves teflon wvalveseals 100 lbs. spings 292 cam, trilogy turbos injectors,trilogy turbos 2.5 in. down pipe, full 2.5 in. exhaust, wisco pistons .30 over, race prepped rods, intercooler hardpipe kit, eliminated balance shafts, fuels cell, turbo timer, steel braided line kit......over $11,000 invested in car , if any one wants to see pics of it they are in the show room, topic is (my car) posted by stephen or any questions please call (803) 260-8295

Stephen aka questfrspd

i am in charleston s.c. i am interested in the car just had a few questions about it my names darrick and my number is 843-478-8227 gimme a call if i don`t reach you first thanks

I have a black 89 conquest for sell that i want $4000 for it has a maft translator, 17c turbo, alabama cyl. head with over sized ss valves teflon wvalveseals 100 lbs. spings 292 cam, trilogy turbos injectors,trilogy turbos 2.5 in. down pipe, full 2.5 in. exhaust, wisco pistons .30 over, race prepped rods, intercooler hardpipe kit, eliminated balance shafts, fuels cell, turbo timer, steel braided line kit......over $11,000 invested in car , if any one wants to see pics of it they are in the show room, topic is (my car) posted by stephen or any questions please call (803) 260-8295

Stephen aka questfrspd

I TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER LISTED SAYS ITS NOT A WORKING NUMBER I AM DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN THE CAR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
No prob. I am gonna try to scrape up some $$$ and might come look at it with the next couple weeks if it doesnt sale first. Have to sale my truck first. :(

Alright well just let me know

• 1 month later...
well I still got the car if anyone is interested... if it does not sale by the time I start my new job in a couple months I am going to keep her and finish build what i wanted but still for sale for now..........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I only see 2-3 pictures on that link, which don't show a whole lot. If you could get some CLEAR pictures of the whole car, including the interior, it would help tremendously in the sale. I can't quite see what I'm looking at.

• 1 month later...
Well if anyone is interested I still have this car i have droped the price down to 3000 obro i need to sell asap call stephen at 803-206-8295 for more info