LEAST favorite songs

mstieg

Add your own...just for fun and in no particular order:

:hmm3grin2orange:

1. YMCA - What is is about people who still play it at every wedding, sports arena? --and those who still "dance" to it?? Stick to the Chicken Dance and the wave....or actually go to a Y already and get fit.

2. Any song from the movie GREASE - I think all females are genetically vulnerable to this infectious audio virus.

3. B 52's - Loveshack - same as #2. Apparently women LIKE singing about a woman of ill reputehouse, despite being prudes themselves....Saaay WHAT?!?

4. Meatloaf - Anything for Love - What is it that he won't do??...and why does it take over 12 minutes to NOT tell us?!?

5. Cheap Trick - I Want You to Want Me - and I WANT YOU TO stop singing crappy music.

6. On Top of Spaghetti (all covered with cheese) - How childish is this one? Jeez kid, just get another meatball or move on to dessert already.

give me a minute to decide on everything i hate. definitely includes everything Nirvana ever did... and pretty much all new "Rap"... i mean, "pop."

While I love the music from the eighties there are a few things from then and more recently,that make me cringe.

If you hate the B52's love shack, you will definitely hate their song(as I do) Rock Lobster.....That band is still around making "music" and making me cringe.

Dead or Alive's song, You spin me round....when that video would come on and that guy starts his little dance moves(and I was a teen) things started breaking. Here's a little taste of insanity for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwdAc1Dzfg

The macarena song. How that song got popular and WHY(#$%$# WHY) people start doing a dance to it, defies logic.

One hit wonder Lou Bega and Mambo # 5. UUUUUUUUUGH! A little bit of scumbag in front of me.....a little bit of idiot on the tv. lol :chair:

Edited by Robsweet87TSI

CREED and all the 10,000 other bands like them, Linkin Park, new rap/ hip-hop, and pretty much any new band that has come out since 2000. There are a few exceptions though, such as: punk, ska, techno, I really like Gnawrls Barkley. I havn't lost hope, there is good music out there somewhere.

CREED and all the 10,000 other bands like them, Linkin Park, new rap/ hip-hop, and pretty much any new band that has come out since 2000. There are a few exceptions though, such as: punk, ska, techno, I really like Gnawrls Barkley. I havn't lost hope, there is good music out there somewhere.

Thank god for cd's huh? I absolutely refuse to listen to regular radio anymore. If I'm not playing CD's, I'm listening to Stern and thats about it.

Edited by Robsweet87TSI

Any commercialized rap like Soulja Boy - Crank Dat, Lil' Mama - Lip Gloss, 50 Cent, etc.

Everything that is Reggaeton

Pop

Disco

H.I.M. (There's no such thing as Love Metal, GTFO)

Trivium

Metallica

Slipknot

Korn

Green Day

My Chemical Romance

...and the list goes on...

LOL! and people really think it takes talent to make garbage like that. give me some 90's rock ANY day of the week. gone are the days of good music and good bands. i can probably think of 10 bands MAX that i listen to that are currently making music.

I hear ya.

Five or six years ago, I stopped listening to the radio unless it was talk-radio or classic rock etc..

I recently tuned into some so-called hip-hop stations here in AZ, and had to ask my friend what the hell happened.. He just shook his head. LOL

the katy perry song "i kissed a girl"

anything by good charlotte

any of the Simpson's sisters music

ANY IPOD COMMERCIAL MUSIC

that new converse commercial song

most new crap....

7. Redneck Woman - Stand up. Be proud. ..of being a self-proclaimed "low class broad"? Drinking beer, I can agree with, but I can't go anywhere in the country without hearing this crap belted out by some crazy mullet sportin' be-otch to karaoke or out a car (I mean turrrruck) window. Too bad the hotties are also caught up in this mess. (See Grease epidemic above)

Some country is okay, but this ignorant extreme redneck craze is getting out of control...especially the one about the 'gal' slashing tires and carving her name in his truck because he cheated. While cheating is bs, any guy leaving that relationship is making the right move!

8. The series of Free Credit Report.com songs - Good for you man...you made a few bucks singing jingles, and while I appreciate your success, I don't appreciate having those dam things getting stuck in my head repeatedly. I'm going to try living without a TV for a while in part because of you. Go enjoy your sad TV life with your dream girl in the basement of your Mom and Dad's.

Edited by mstieg

That new homo a$$ Kid Rock song. It was sh!t the first time I heard it, and it gets progressively sh!ttier every time it's played by every station in the country. I swear if I hear it one more f#%cking time I'm going to punch someone in the throat.

Any Alanis Morrisette song, ESPECIALLY "You Oughta Know." It's as annoying as Richard Simmons dragging his nails against a chalk board.

Similar level hates include:

Country

Any 21st century rap

Any R & B after 1997

Country

Celene Dion

Any song w/ a group of children purposefully assembled to sound like a group of children singing poorly

REMAKES OF (almost)ANY KIND(Deftones' "Simple Man" Ben Fold's "Bi***es Ain't S**t" and Alien Ant Farms' "Smooth Criminal" not withstanding)

Country

Linkin Park

Edited by Mazarin