SOTTY aka ScottyGibb A++++!!!

tjs91tsi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Scotty it a real stand up go to kind of guy. he has sent me many items to use in making proto types. and thanks to him he help us get goinig in our poly parts. Thanks again Scotty!!!!!!!!

Not only is this Dood a great guy on here, but I had some beers with him in Vegas and he is an awesome guy to hang out with and just shoot the bull. Oh, and he sent me a steering box to help with the replacement steering coupler project I'm working on. A+ guy all the way around and if you ever have the chance to meet him, you will enjoy knowing the guy.

BC_99

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wanted to add, i received my parts yesterday and like a true enthusiast, Scotty included extra parts that he knew every quest needs it's the details that make the difference, Thank You again ma brutha frum anotha motha

...seriously, why shop anywhere else ?

you KNOW Scotty has the cleanest parts for the best prices packaged like they need to survive a nuclear blast and shipped quickly ! git sum, ya herd

• 5 weeks later...

Got some parts from Scotty and he ended up not having one. He reached out to some other SQC peeps and came up with nothing. Refunded the monies for that part. Stand up good guy!

Thanks

got a few more things from SOTTY that were shipped FAST and packaged superbly ;)

i then asked about a part that was on the " invitation only " list and was told with my excellent credit rating i could place said part on the side for a not so distant future purchase... DA FUTURE !!! :lol:

thanx again brutha :D