Cleaning out my closet, dsm parts some of you might want

TsTKl

everything is from a dsm, some of it might be useful to you guys though. (think alternators, gauges, seat, catch can thingys, 2g mas, intercoolers, fuel pumps, wheels, etc...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was going through my garage today and noticed I have a few extra parts I really should get rid of. Heres a list off the top of my head, but once I post the pictures feel free to ask about anything you see in them.

6 1g throttle bodies, 1 90 n/t, 2 90 turbo, 2 91+ turbo, 1 cyclone turbo

2 stock fuel rails (wait, I thought I had more, LOL)

2 alternators

2 1g intake manifolds

1 cyclone intake manifold

2 act 2600 pressure plates with street disks

2 act lightweight flywheels (6 bolt, fwd and awd)

1 act 2100 pressure plate

two prothane motor mounts, the front inserts and the drivers side main motor mount, don't ask why I only have two, I don't know the answer

1 starter motor

1 red perin catch can

1 breather pcv thingy

6 coil packs

6 transistor units

1 pair of black 1gb laser tail lights

1 water pump (looks new)

1 90 oil filter housing

1 1g 7 bolt long block, FULLY assembled and ready to go (narrowblock)

2 90 oil coolers (one with lines one without)

1 pair of fwd axles

52mm phantom narrowband o2 gauges

60mm phantom boost gauges

60mm phantom oil temp gauges

60mm phantom water temp gauges

1 2g mas

4 upper timing belt covers

1 stock intake pipe

1 dejon tool 1g huge side mount intercooler with piping

1 supra twin turbo fuel pump

4 2ga talon swirlies

1 1g fwd 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust

1 corbeau seat

probably more I just can't think of right now. I need all of his GONE GONE GONE. All prices are best offer. Lets get this stuff GONE and out of my garage. all parts that are 90/91+ specific should be checked by the part numbers since Im not sure which cars they came out of.

GONE,... NEED GONE

Edited by TsTKl

How much do you want for the seat ? Any pic's I need one for a 24hr of lemons car that my schools building.And before you catch a bunch of crap from other people. You gotta post prices! Im only telling you this cause of the car you bought :D

Lol, how did you know? Anyways, yeah, for the seat I've been trying to get like 150 for it with the 5 point sabelt? seatbelt. Here are some pics. Honestly, most of this stuff is complete crap and if someone gives me an offer that isn't zero I'll take it. I don't have the time to look up a fair price for all of these parts, so Im not going to waste my time. This stuff is posted EVERYWHERE now and Im just hoping to make some space in the garage for the 4g64 wideblock and all the parts that are going to go into that build. Let people get mad at me for not having prices, those are the people normally called low ballers.

post-12789-1207467102_thumb.jpg

post-12789-1207467111_thumb.jpg

post-12789-1207467120_thumb.jpg

Edited by TsTKl

Just for clarification.

Rule 2. part b

If you do not want to post a selling price, be sure to include a phone number and/or email address for inquiries.

I also get tired of the "you must post a price" posters.

good luck and free bump

JR

I've already been offered 50 for the catch can, I'll probably take that. Its 130 bucks new. you can see it on slowboy's website, under intake->catch cans-> perrin.

I don't have any o2 sensors.

the cyclone intake manifold comes with the white canister and I'll get some more pics later today and post them tonight.

email adress: briant1988@gmail.com

Do you have the "engine temp dash unit" sensor? Need the 2 prong for an 88. Also, how much for an alternator? At 85713?

these are all dsm parts, the alternator is from a dsm but looks like it would probably bolt up to a starion. I do not have any spair starquest parts *yet* Hopefully aside from the left over parts from the 4g64 swap I'll be doing I won't have anything else. Throw me a price for the alternator, I don't know how much they are worth, I've alway just walked into my garage whenever I've needed one and found a working one there every time, LOL.

the suspension in the first pic is,... if I remember correctly, rear kyb adjustable dsm struts for a fwd with tien awd lowering springs (yes unmatched).

the seat is supposed to be the 1 inch wider version or something. Im a 32 and Im willing to bet a 39 could fit in it comfortably. or at least thats what I remember estimating when I was using the car, LOL

jason, I'll give you a call tomorrow when I don't have as many classes, but most likely I'll have to take a hit on the paypal fees and have one of my friends whos going up next weekend bring it to you, since its down here in slo with me. I'll give you more info tomorrow.

Any valve covers with coil packs

wait, what?

you want a valve cover and a coil pack, or a valve cover with a coil pack mounted on it? Im confused, dsm's never came with coil packs mounted on valve covers. if you need a coil pack, I have a TON, give me a pm and we can talk.

Well I definately have a coil pack for you, thats for sure. As for the clutches, which one are you interested in? I have three, only one of which I know the true milage of. Shootme a pm and I'll see if I can get you what you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...