Import Showdown...Reynolds GA...May 3 and 4

JAinsworth

weather.com shows 40-50% but accuweather.com shows "Beautiful with intervals of clouds and sunshine" but does show 25-29% chance of thunderstorms.

If it's raining, I might not come unless it's just drizzle. And I'm not staying for Sunday...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we have a corner lot and the man across the street doesn't mind if we park on his side.

Jimmy

Wife gave me her C320 to drive down so I can keep up with you boosters driving down. Gotta get it cleaned up. I'm stoked to go....

AJ, if I don't have to work, I was thinking of driving the SRT down and making a few passes. What are your travel plans?

i'm headed down to Savannah for tomorrow night just to get away for a little while. Saturday morning i'm headed to Jimmy's via I-16W.

i'm headed down to Savannah for tomorrow night just to get away for a little while. Saturday morning i'm headed to Jimmy's via I-16W.

AJ...DO NOT speed down I-16....That is the GSP nightmare road.....I don't know what it is but you will see at least 10 people pulled over from savanah to Macon...its crazy...Drive safe.

AJ...DO NOT speed down I-16....That is the GSP nightmare road.....I don't know what it is but you will see at least 10 people pulled over from savanah to Macon...its crazy...Drive safe.

Maybe because for like 50 miles its just straight. Open. Highway. :lol: and that's why its so tempting.

Edited by Fanta

point taken. will not go more than 10 over.

I'll give you a free meal and $20 towards yours gas :) Seriously, hate that you can't make it. Good luck at Road Atlanta and maybe I can drive up and cheer you on. It's about 2.5 hrs. or so from me....I think....

Can you fix me up with a Pit Pass :)

Hijacking my own thread but looking at the Event at Road ATL, I may go ahead and buy an advance ticket to get the free infield parking..any of you North GA people or So. TN people interested in making a show of support?

http://www.roadatlanta.com/event_detail.la...mp;-Token.id=26

Jimmy

i will def be there. its only 30-45 mins away from me.

I'll be leaving in a few mins to meet with Jon and Ken for the day...c'ya tomorrow at Jimmys! Drive safe !

Sweet, see yall there. Can't wait to meet the crew. I think for my first SQC meet, this one is gonna be a good one.

Jimmy, What do you want us to bring? Beer, food? Let me know, I will grab some stuff on the way down if you want. Don't want to be a bad guest...

Like He Said what should we bring besides beer? :iagree:

Bring whatever you drink and like to munch on. I'll get the BBQ, baked beans, cole slaw and all that goes with it for Sat. evening. If anyone wants to contribute towards that it would be appreciated.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Jimmy

Bring whatever you drink and like to munch on. I'll get the BBQ, baked beans, cole slaw and all that goes with it for Sat. evening. If anyone wants to contribute towards that it would be appreciated.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Jimmy

Awesome! I will bring some beer and munchies and $$ See ya there.