'88 csx-t

gtxthunder

'88 csx-t with 22k original miles. Super 60 kit among other modifications.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2571/csx2vr5.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9518/csx4oo9.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/286/csx6mi6.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5740/csx3tf9.jpg

Edited by gtxthunder

• 2 weeks later...

“Very sweet Looking Car “

I remember reading about the Shelby cars of the 80’s and early 90’s that they are the next bread of cars to climb up in value. Brings me back to when I owned several Dodge Shelby’s

1. 84 Daytona Shelby Z – RIP (went lean at 25 psi boost toasted motor)

2. 86 Shelby Charger GLH – RIP (Head on collision)

3. 87 Shelby Charger GLHS –? (Sold left for the military)

4. 87 Shelby Lancer -? (Sold left for the military)

5. 86 Shelby Omni GLH -? (Sold due to Money Issue’s)

But that was then this is now, of course this before the other woman (nagging wife)

89 Quest 55K so clean you can eat of her (just purchased and will get buried in it )

92 Galant vr4 #397-1000 70k (might be for sale – to many toys “dam wifeâ€)

01 Stratus R/T sedan 103k (yeah it’s a dodge)

94 Cavlier Z24 133k (the beater, but some odd reason its become the wife’s beater)

07 Grand Caravan 50k (Family hauler)

If you you ever want to sell your Shelby PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
i worked on a turbo sunbird a long time ago at a shop i was working at the time, pretty quick little thing for what it was and i say that cus the owner had it pretty beat up running wise and exterior. there was a lot of turbo cars then i wasnt crazy for the trans am's in the 80's and older but the turbo trans am with the v6 grand national motor was an awsome addition to gm/pontiac lineup, worked on one of them too in the past, that was a fun car!!!! never drove a national though or even been in one :x

• 1 month later...
wuts nw lol

Normally it would be NW=Northwest as in the Pacific northwest, seeingas that's where pitboss is located.

However reading ito the context of the exchange.....I'd venture to say it was his way of apologising for his error by saying NW=No Worries

Turborusty (ever the clarifier of context)

wuts nw lol

I'd venture to say it was his way of apologising for his error by saying NW=No Worries

Turborusty (ever the clarifier of context)

No Worries is what I meant. Were you talking to me Rusty? :? If so, not that it really matters, but what error did I make? Weren't you referring to gtxthunder (the original poster) when you said "Nicely kept ride there GTX!!!"? If not, my bad, cause that's who I thought you were referring to, and was just speakin up for you since I have met you. That's all. NW :lol:

Hi fellas....no Jason, I was referring to you more than anything.....tsi88 made the error of thingking that notfried made made an error in thinking he was referring to a GTX instead of a CSX........and you were trying to clarify it for tsi88.

Well....now that that's all cleared up..... :x

Turborusty

It's all cool. NW :lol:

Are you gonna be getting another SQ one of these days Rusty?

no time soon unfortunately.

My son's Daytona will be out of the garage this fall or so....and I plan to get another project, just sure yet what it will be. maybe a Porsche 944 or 928, there's a clean 72 Satellite and a 72 Mustang fastback near me that might be fun.......I just dunno yet.

Turborusty

That's cool. Sounds like your done with SQ tho. Brett has like 7 or 8 of them at his house now :lol: I like Porsche's too. 914's and 930's. i've always wanted a project 914. There is a red one here for sale, but all my money goes towards getting this car running good.