iphones

6ftunder

Have the phones been activated? I've been told you the number on an iphone can not be changed.

And not to blast you, but this is how it looks: You come and join a car club forum and try to sell a very expensive cell phone. You don't post anything to even suggest that you have car that this club is about.

Those are the obvisous reasons that you are getting the replies about suspesious activity.

Most everybody knows everybody. Most of us ahve met face to face. And we all either own or use to own or want a specific car.

Now from my personal experience, I know that you can not change the number on an iphone once it has been activated. Also, I know that nobody is willing to insure an iphone right now, so if it gets stolen, you are screwed.

So now here your challege, you are going to have to gain to trust of some people here to send $400 blindly. No way anybody will WS any cash to you.

Do youself a favor, post some pictures of the phones or something like that. Also, if you want to sell anything, it needs to be in the "for sale" section.

Take it EZ

covington ga, yes i have a quest its a 88 red not a shp altho i wish it was i curently have the engine pulled i was having some knocking issues, these cars are very nice and i love mine but if you dont have patience then you shouldnt own one, these phones have not bein activated yet they are still in the plastic and iam working on photos, as soon as i find my usb plug ill upload them should be in the next 15 min i hope

didnt mean to sound like a anus sorry just want these things gone if i cant get rid of them here i guess ill try ebay, altho i dont want to go threw the trouble of having to pay ebay.

heres the deal with marked down "new" products like this.

I wonder if you could provide me (in a PM) with the serial numbers just to make us feel better about the sale.

were they bought for a particular plan/service provider?

I wonder if you could provide me (in a PM) with the serial numbers just to make us feel better about the sale.

They only work with at&t to begin with. I'm pretty sure you can change the number on an iPhone. Apple isn't stupid. That's what SIM cards are for. It may not be easy, but it's got to be possible.

sorry for takin so long to get back. i had to go purchase a new usb plug here are the picks of the phones, like i said they are brand new, they still have the plastic on them, i dont need 3 of them

%5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i11.tinypic.com/4qptcw7.jpg[/img]

%5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i7.tinypic.com/4pnhp9f.jpg[/img]

They only work with at&t to begin with. I'm pretty sure you can change the number on an iPhone. Apple isn't stupid. That's what SIM cards are for. It may not be easy, but it's got to be possible.

i want PROOF they arent stolen.... a serial number would identify the fact they are or are not "hot" with a phone call.

^ Box says 8G. As for the unlocking google or Utube the unlocking some 15 year old kid did it, and freely shares the info or atleast he was. His U-tube telling the CEO of apple lets talk about this man to man is the *IT

I'm pretty sure you can change the number on an iPhone. Apple isn't stupid. That's what SIM cards are for. It may not be easy, but it's got to be possible.

That's what I thought. But my homeboy who has an iphone said that at&t told him that it's not possible. He wanted to activate the iphone, and keep his old phone. And later on he was going to turn off his old phone and change the number on the iphone to the old number. At&t said that's not possible because the SIM card is embedded in the iphone, or something like that. I have not looked any further into it.

I'm pretty sure you can change the number on an iPhone. Apple isn't stupid. That's what SIM cards are for. It may not be easy, but it's got to be possible.

That's what I thought. But my homeboy who has an iphone said that at&t told him that it's not possible. He wanted to activate the iphone, and keep his old phone. And later on he was going to turn off his old phone and change the number on the iphone to the old number. At&t said that's not possible because the SIM card is embedded in the iphone, or something like that. I have not looked any further into it.

I don't think they embedded the sim into the phone. That would defeat the purpose of having the SIM in the first place.

I just did some research, and from what I found, you are capible of changing the number.

i was questioned on PM's about my asking for serial numbers...

I in no way was accusing the seller.... As with computers and like items that have been listed here way below market value i believe as a moderator its my duty to protect first the would be purchaser and secondly the integrity of the site.

Thanks for understanding.

Monty

i have sent monty the serial numbers and would be more then happy to send anyone else who would like them

i have researched and fount that you can unlock these phones to use difrent sp, sadly you cant let the firmware update as this is how apple is locking the phones back, i personaly would not recomend it, being how you need to update your firmware, but yes you can switch your sim card and yes you can switch your number over and yes you can unlock it to use difrent sp

actualy there are some on ebay that are unlocked for 400-500usd

you can do a google search for iphine unlocking and get tons of sites with the software to do it, i have sein the prices range from 30-100usd for the software,

just send a pm for anymore questions