Nitrous works wet

BOHO

10lb bottle with gauge, 14 foot line Nitrous works fuel nitrous and purge sileniods, NOS pro fogger.....

All it needs is the wires and switches, jets, and a fuel supply line. Less than 50$

I'll post pics later tonight.

Looking for 210$ plus shipping. Thanks

Braden

I'm on my way to work so I still havn't posted pics...It all depends on how you want to wire it. This is what I was going to do. If you want a WOT switch you can get one at radioshack....they are 2.99. 10-12 ga. wire would be good to complete the wiring and a master switch. 2 Jets...one for fuel and one for nitrous......Depending on what "shot" you want....I think a good 50 shot is like 32 nitrous and 22 fuel...not sure. then a fuel line...probably from the back of the tb if you are still tbi...if not...then anywhere you want to get it from. However long you need it to be...You can buy the switches and wiring from radioshack and the line and jets from summit..jegs...etc. Also check ebay...All of these Items can be found there. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry monty I re-read your post after I wrote this...I'll look up part #'s in the morning and PM them to you.

Braden

im not super familiar with NOS systems

can you PM me on exactly what i would have to order from this manufacturer to complete the kit.

Thanks,

Monty

hey monty. I've set up several nos systems and what he's selling is almost a complete kit. All you need is a arming switch (covered switch or any generic switch you like) A piece of fuel line and about 15ft or red and black wires. And heres a link for a nozzle size calculator that will tell you what size nitrous and fuel jets to use. although you will need to input your fuelpresure so i would recomend installing a secondary fule pump and preasure regulator for the nitrious system only. this way your fuel preasure won't drop when you activate the nitrous and keep you from running lean http://www.coldfusionnitrous.com/calculator.aspx

This is a super good deal for a wet kit!!! Someone better snap this up cause otherwise I could use another one! I've gone through 6 bottles on a stock TBI setup and it's still going (wet kit similiar to this, 50hp shot)!

Bump for a killer price and a good guy on top of it. :wink:

Craig...I'll get it shipped out tom. Sorry man...On nightshift and in school...NO SLEEP...hope your not in a huge hurry. The crappy part is I've got like 8lbs of nitrous still in it....have to let it out. damn....

Craig...I'll get it shipped out tom. Sorry man...On nightshift and in school...NO SLEEP...hope your not in a huge hurry. The poopy part is I've got like 8lbs of nitrous still in it....have to let it out. damn....

Put it in balloons and bring them to the next meet :shock:

Jimmy

Craig...I'll get it shipped out tom. Sorry man...On nightshift and in school...NO SLEEP...hope your not in a huge hurry. The poopy part is I've got like 8lbs of nitrous still in it....have to let it out. damn....

See I know your from down south.................... my car is almost put away for the year its only a few more weeks till the snow flies. So no big rush man.

Put it in balloons and bring them to the next meet :shock:

Jimmy

:D/ :lol: