9 sec 1/4 street legal backhalf starion SERIOUS inq. only

rank

Was well known as the fastest starion on the east coast and still may be. This 600+ hp monster is putting this to the ground on it's factory modified 2.6L turbo power plant (ON MOTOR) witch is also acompanied by 125 hp shot of multiport nitros, hidden under a custom alium. multiport intake manifold w/ a 75mm throttle body. It's turbo is a T 70 turbonetics w/ a greddy race gate waste gate plumbed back in to the stock manifold. This charge is cooled by a huge custom spearco front mount inter-cooler. The motor is combusted by 40 over forged aluim. pistons , shot peened and bushed rods w/ arp bolts, stock crank w/ arp main studs. The cyl head is a new casting w/ no jet valves , copper head gasket and a snyder mid range cam , tightened to block w/ 12mm arp head studs. This is all threw a 3 puck clutch dull diaphragm pressure plate mated toa 5 speed ratchet shift Richmond drag race box. Power is transferred to the ground threw a mark williams drine shaft into a fully built reinforced 9" w/ 433 Richmond gears & 35 spline moser axles seated in a nigaler third member with still 4 wheel disc brakes( adjustable proportioning valve to rear). The front brakes are equipped with a willwood line lock. The interior of the car has a painted to match 8 point chromoly roll cage. 2 sprint sparco race seats , power windows and cd player. The outside of the car has a ed quay custom wing and para shoot. The wheels are weld convo pros on hoosier Quick times. The outside of the car was painted factory red with a custom pearl flipping paint on cow. If you want more info. or pictures you can call me on my cell 443 250 4800 or e-mail me chrisr@abcloansofamerica.com.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee208/cockdezel/racecar1.jpghttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee208/cockdezel/racecar.jpg[/b]

Just for everyones info asking price is 30k

He says he has about 65k in the car.

Wish I had the money :cry: :cry: :cry:

Also he understands the car may never sell, but he will take resonable offers.

if i had 65k in a quest i would be buried in it when my time come i sure wouldnt sell it

So you guys know I know the may not sell but i realize that but I figured i throw it out there, to see if anyone was interested and also to get the car some more exsposer it never got nationally. Rob Baker's car got alot more exsposer threw EIP's web site. I built the car at EIP w/ Rob Baker who owns the blue quest that the forum has a video of, I'm sure you've seen it. The car does have some small flaws but nothing serious ,you no i built it not a Pro, it not something thrown together by no meens but it's also not something you see on Pimp My Ride. I'll get some new fresh pics on there this weekend. I think Boris at EIP had some good photos of it pulling the wheels off the ground at the track. there are some details i forgot and left out, like the engine mgmt is tec 2 but i'm thinking of upgrading to tec 3 before i get rid of or not. I can print dyno sheets from Eip from 1999-present w/ it making power over 550hp i think my car has more dyno runs then any other car at EIP. I have to find the sheets w/ the 600hp runs i did those on a portable dyno at a dyno shoot out by wacking the boost up to 60lbs and adding fuel up top (the nice thing about tec). If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to hit me up. thanks[/u]

and he wanted 12k.

rank,

thanks for taking my post the right way... we have to go by the rules bud

Good luck on selling it man...believe it or not there are quest/starion guys and girls out there that can afford such a car.

Monty

where?

noone bit on the buick GN powered beast for the same amount and running about the same times if not faster....street legal and no chute :shock:

noone jumped on another one that had about 650 HP...v8 twin turbo powered though.

This is one bad machine..I would bet a full fledge drag racer will be the next owner :wink:

where?

;) more than you think.... ability to buy and want to buy are two seperate things. The seller knows that race cars like this and highly modded cars like the GN powered car are the hardest to sale. They are always built to the builder/owners preferences in looks and purpose which is quite narrow.

i do hope this car sales... id love to see it more involved in the community, and if it doesnt id like to see the current owner more involved as well

and he wanted 12k.
rank,

Good luck on selling it man...believe it or not there are quest/starion guys and girls out there that can afford such a car.

Monty

where?

noone bit on the buick GN powered beast for the same amount and running about the same times if not faster....street legal and no chute :shock:

noone jumped on another one that had about 650 HP...v8 twin turbo powered though.

This is one bad machine..I would bet a full fledge drag racer will be the next owner :wink:

I only saw the Black GN powered car for sale without the motor. Otherwise that car would be mine. I never saw the twin turbo V8 car you speak of. I was VERY interested in the Cobra V8 that just sold on Ebay for $8800 (great price), but the guy would only take cash and would not ship which meant i would have had to fly out there to hand him the green and then put it on a carrier back home. The guy wasn't very helpful.

Like Monty says, there are a lot of variables involved in buying such specialty cars. Priorities are the main factor. No one NEEDS a car like this or the others you mentioned.

and he wanted 12k.
rank,

Monty

where?

I only saw the Black GN powered car for sale without the motor. Otherwise that car would be mine. I never saw the twin turbo V8 car you speak of. I was VERY interested in the Cobra V8 that just sold on Ebay for $8800 (great price), but the guy would only take cash and would not ship which meant i would have had to fly out there to hand him the green and then put it on a carrier back home. The guy wasn't very helpful.

Like Monty says, there are a lot of variables involved in buying such specialty cars. Priorities are the main factor. No one NEEDS a car like this or the others you mentioned.

this was the ford twin turbo car...sold the shell to this guy and this is what he did to it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...atchlink:top:us

was this the cobra powered car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-Chrysl...1QQcmdZViewItem

8800..i don't see it :?