SS Air Dam Brackets *Closed*

livesTSI

Update as of 8/16/07

Bad news im afraid. The place that i was having these made kicked me off thier list of things to do, being that higher priority jobs came in. Evil or Very Mad Sorry guys, I tried. Luckily i didnt take orders/payments from anyone, and didnt pre-pay the company.

So all that were interested, please see Mainstream, im sure he will appreciate that, as he has a bunch waiting to ship. Again, im VERY sorry i wasnt able to make this happen, but thats what happens when its not your own hands sometimes. Sorry to all that were waiting. Crying or Very sad

thank you very much for your understanding

Yes, I'm interested.

My car is being repainted up north and I bought a new airdam for it too. Haven't seen what comes with the airdam(ebay purchase) but I may need this item since its being replaced.

pt

I'm in (as long as it's a resonable price), I need them like now.

-GCN.

I dont know if you can wait or not, Im probably going to be a week until i get the first sets made, since im waiting on my factory "pattern". But im most definitely going to get these made ASAP.

I want a set or two too, stainless is the way to go if you have to get back in there in a reasonable amount of time, and the price is what I am wondering about. I have purchased the factory sets in the past and have a good idea what they are worth. Any ideas yet what your sets will go for?

John86TSi

• 2 weeks later...

Whew! Its been a while since ive updated. I finally got my backordered hardware, so this week is looking good for the first few sets to be ready.

I do have a couple of galv sets ready for anyone who needs them soon, or for about half the price of these.

:wink:

Check em out in the parts for sale forum

Please also note that this is for a 6 piece SS bracket set with hardware, not the 8 piece that Mainstream is offering. Anyone else think of a bucket of chicken after reading that? :lol:

Matt