BRAND NEW 105 amp ALTERNATOR PACKAGE!! FIRST RUN DUE!!!!

Guest Star-Orion

Guest Star-Orion

Star-Orion coming back with more goodies at great prices!

Here we have GM-Delco BRAND NEW, not rebuilt, not remanufactured, not reconditioned, but BRAND NEW 105 amp alternators up for grabs.

The alternator is the CS series heavy duty model, with the 300 series front bearing for longer life, and smoother running.

Along with the alternator, we include the necessary bracket to mount it with, the pulley, and the wiring pigtail, all of it brand new parts. We used an older one to to take pics with, mounted on an engine stand, so you can see the setup, and how the belt alignment is. Have a look-see....

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3561/p1010119cl0.jpg

Here's the alignment, with a straight-edge on the pulleys....

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9733/p1010122mt4.jpg

Pricing:

Standard Alternator kit, $150, plus shipping.

For a chromed alternator, add $60

For one wire excite, add $30

All kits include the alternator, the bracket, pulley, and pigtail. We'll go in runs of five, unlimited number of runs.

Thanks guys!

Tim and JR.

********FIRST RUN IN LIST**********

1. Too Deep

2. knightrider

3. 88 ESI R

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Star-Orion
is there a possibility of a bracket for those of us that want to ditch the AC? thanks.

Use of our lower bracket is as of now untested on a non- A/C bracket by us. Now, that doesn't mean it won't work, however, we are committed to quality, and are very hesitant to offer anything that hasn't been reviewed and tested by us, on our own cars. The factory D-50 upper non A/C bracket will likely work, but we have noted instances of the upper side of the alternator moving, due to the flimsiness of that bracket. When the alternator moves, there is the possibility for it to throw the belt at higher RPM's.

However, we will gladly look into creating a solution for those of you that do not wish to keep the factory A/C bracket.

Thanks for the interest, and we will investigate a non A/C bracket.

Tim and JR

hey wondering if the kit includes everything needed to bolt up and plug and play or would i have to buy things to make it work if it's just plug and play and straight bolt up i'm down for one chrome kit let me know Thanks Rich

A couple quick ?'s, I know at one time there was a 110 & 140 amp versions of the CS-130, are those still available? I also am eliminating the A/C and would purchase an upper bracket, if it was offered. Anyways, I'll take one, chromed, and if you could explain in detail what the one wire option is and what it does, that would be great.

Thanks, Ryan

Guest Star-Orion

The chrome alternators are built on an as-needed basis, so here's a shot of the chrome parts that go on.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9317/picture002jy0.jpg

I will check into higher amps, and report back on those. I guess we might have a few sound guys here that might need a few extra amps, huh? No sweat.

One wire excite simply means that the alternator only needs that one big wire to function. Most alternators need a ignition source wire to charge, one wire does not. You will find them on many resto rods to simplify wiring. However, in our cars, I don't see a real benefit, due to the way the car and dash are wired. I figured I would offer it because you never really know who is doing what, and some one may need to one wire excite, especially with all the V-8 swaps beginning to pop up.

I will start the in list back in the original posting.

Thanks, gang! Keep 'em coming!

Tim & JR

Guest Star-Orion
1 question, what color is the bracket?

It will be black.

I need a total prize for shipping to

8660 Skanderborg

DENMARK

thanks

OK....this may take a little bit. PM me your full address, and I'll get down to it.

Thanks, guys!

Tim & JR

Guest Star-Orion
i already have a GM 200 amp alt. the brackets i have fabbed up aren't really sturdy. what if i wanted everything else put the alt. how much for that stuff. the bracket, the harness, etc.

????????????????

We're not set up to sell just the bracket. Let us figure out what we're talking about here pricewise, and we'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Tim & JR

Guest Star-Orion
Ok...When and where do I send the mulla?

Once we get 5 on the in list, we'll collect, and send out the first 5.

Do they have any kind of warranty?

You know, I forgot to ask about that, being a brand new part. I will do that on Monday, and have you an answer. Fair enough?

Tim & JR

Yes....I will get in on this later but not if its a shoot in the dark...damn GM alt. could be bad out the box.

We have never failed to stand behind one of our products and this will be no different. We would not offer an item if we did not have full confidence in it. Very rarely will you see a NEW alternator have probs right out of the box, but yes, as with any item you will purchase, there is that possibility. This is part of the reason we researched NEW vs rebuilt or remanufactured, as the standards are higher.

I am somewhat dissappointed that you would think our intentions are to leave anyone "hanging". As with anything, if there is a problem or issue, we will make every attempt to make things right. Anyone that has delt with us will attest to that. All it takes is an email or PM.

JR