parting out 89 starion

ultraflexxj

• 6 months later...
u gotta be %^&* me man. glad i am selling this thing!!!! i was gonna take the engine bay setup and stick it in a body i been lookin for and part it out and dump the rest lol. body is very good but the rear quarter is crushed from an accident the prev owner had. i been driving it around like that though but i hate dumpin money in paint and body work so i was goin this route till i got an offer from a local guy to buy it.

oh geez YES a different car im not dumb lol, i have a vid of the 89 star on youtube under this sn in the heading of the vid label. also then i guess i had 2 of the 89 stars cus i had another about 6 years ago. how the heck out of all these years owning these cars and as many as i had did i not know this lol. guess i am dumb haha. However this 159 number does it mean how many are left? how many made in total? how many only brought in the US? give the specifics cus i never heard this before, i thought it was something like 5k or so made total