2jzgte is going to happen!!!!!!!

Highly Boosted

no boost leaks it all. I am useing (quest4life)'s greddy profect b control and wil see if that will help it all. I want to get into the 10's this friday. We should have some good vedio this time.

It would be alright if that video happen to catch a hot girl along the way. Might even make the car faster!

well i went to the track yesterday and made 2 passes. 11.5 and 11.6 the 3rd pass the axle broke again. Next week boost is going down to 20-21 and putting it back on 93oct pump gas and Im going to spray 100 on it once I get into 2nd gear. I want to hit 10's so bad!!! oh I also went to a little car show and took first place heres a little video of me leaveing

going from a .58 to a .68 will make a difference.its hard to spool fast and maintain 30lbs of boost at 7 grand.you'll have to settle for one or the other.you are'nt snapping axles on the same side are you?

reaction .171

60ft 1.853

1/8 7.492

mph 97.740

1/4 11.503

mph 122.777

That was not that good of a run. Car was haveing some running issuse lol 100 shot should put it into the 10's What do you think about running slick to help with driveline shock. Cus when you leave the line the tire will twist there for taking up the shock

yes sir all 3 axles were on the drive side. Why what you thinking :unsure:

idk,just wondering if there could be something in the rear causing one side to carry more of the load.might check with someone more experienced.if theres no wheel hop issues the slicks will prob make it worse.where are you getting all these axles?

Yeah like using them earlier in the year and lauching hard makes for much better times and impressive almost wheel standing 60ft's. I watch that video over and over again. Just wish it was better quality. Oh shoot now I gotta post it. Oh well. Here it is

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/fastfive_ogt/conquest%20pics/th_LastWIRRSD2008030.jpg

I love the end of that video. 11 passes and i still can drive her home. Thanks again for all the help in the pits

I have poly engine mounts stock rubber trans mount, one poly and one solid rear end mounts along with all poly suspension bushings and st rear sway bar. But this sat I put in stock rubber diff mount with i think helped the axles a lot. Once I figured out how to lanch with the slicks and nitrous and got the tire pressure right the nos bottle was empty. I was spinning 26x10 MT drag slick's at 110 mph when I grabed 4th gear and hit the spray. I also got wheel hop in 4th gear lol I never though i would have traction problems at that speed with slicks. I also ran a 11.4 at 121mph and a 12.1 at 121mph whats up with that. but here's my best pass with the slicks

1.556 60ft That felt so cool

7.142 1/8

99.111mph

11.102 1/4 so close to 10's

124.95mph This was slow due to traction problems once i get out of 2nd gear due to low tire pressure

2nd best time with 245 nitto drag ratials

1.830 60ft

7.404 1/8

101.338 mph

11.239 1/4

128.554 mph Wow thats fly

I won all my races at the strip. Its fun to lay the smack down with a import. It was fun droping the clutch at 6k while hitting the spray lol cant wait till next year. more power and more traction. low 10's probley high 9's

Edited by Highly Boosted

Hey matt, I am sad to see the season end but what a way for it to end. I have never had so much fun in my entire life. It was such a blast to see the car you, I, and craig put together (mostly you) go from the beginning of the year at 13.5 -12's all the way to almost 10's (could have been if slicks and lauch's where good earlier) now at the end of the year. The runs friday night on the spray where insane and I can honestly say that your car is the fastest I have ever ridden in, hands down. I strongly believe that with those slicks, better track conditions and full bottle that car will be deep into the 10's. Upgrade to that pte67 turbo and 9's are definitely achieveable. Your gunna have to row through the gears even faster then. LOL. All's I can say is I will eagerly be waiting for the winter to be over to get back to the track and watch that rocket go down the track again. Call anytime you need a hand on the rear diff. project. I am there. It sure has been a fun year. (even with the break downs!!LOL) Supra for me next year too.......(mkIV)

• 3 weeks later...