2jzgte is going to happen!!!!!!!

Highly Boosted

rsd's? i didnt know you were that close? i used to go there all the time with sound performance when i worked there. are you guys planning on going this thur? i would like to come out and see this spectacle.i live about 45min to an hour from the strip in the northwest suburbs of chi. cool let me know if you guys are going to make it there.

DAMN!!!! that should have never happened. People are running in the 10's even 9's with these. Well did you have any slack anywhere? that could do it too. If you ran a 13.1 you only have about 300rwhp. I ran about that with just my supercharger set up. I dyno my s2k 369rwhp at 10psi. its at 15psi now which is well over 400. at 20 i should be hitting 500rwhp. I like to line it up with ya:D I'm gonna be swingin up to point this weekend. You gonna be around? I can stop by.

How come you didn't film the times?

here is some proof since you dont believe us. But why would I lie about a 13sec time. oh wait thats cus I ran a 8.93 at 356MPH. Is it possable for you to make a nice comment to anyone on SQC. Cus it seems like your only on here to start crap with everyone.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8439/0000664vn6.jpg

Awesome vid.. that car is going to be MURDEROUS once you get it tuned

ya that or just learn how to drive. I praticed my powershifting so I could hit some better times today at the track but real street drags were cancelled today. Never missed a shift with that trans yet. when I power shift into 3rd at 5k around 50-55 mph the tires smoke lol unless im on good pavement then it hooks. Thats fun burning both 275 tires at 50 mph with the tach bounceing of the 6,800 rev limiter and the a** end slideing al over the road.

Hopefully you can give it another try eventually at WIR. With all this rain the track just might wash away. LOL. That car does look really fast in the video. You should ride in it. I bet it would pull some hella g's off the line if it would ever hook. That engine just looks crazy nice in there. Riding in that car has made me want to pick up a mkIII supra and do the 2jz swap into it. Gunna happen. Matt is the boost staying up now with the new BOV? Tune, Tune, Tune!!! When you lean it out its going to wake up. I bet you will be very surprized at the numbers it puts down. Guestimating in the high 3's to 400whp now. Just wait. Later.....................................

• 2 weeks later...
here is some proof since you dont believe us. But why would I lie about a 13sec time. oh wait thats cus I ran a 8.93 at 356MPH. Is it possable for you to make a nice comment to anyone on SQC. Cus it seems like your only on here to start crap with everyone.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8439/0000664vn6.jpg

Hey, I just wanted to know why, when you are filming a run down the track, one wouldn't just hang there for a couple more seconds till the time flashes up on the board? Not that hard. I don't care if the person can't walk, they know how to operate a camera, no? I wasn't bashing you, just wondering why they didn't do what seems obvious.

And yes, I don't believe anything you say, this is all fake and you're a liar. You got me there!

Ok genius look at the video from where she was sitting she couldn't see the board. DROP IT. I am not going to make her crutch down the bleacher and sit away from all of our friends so that YOU can cet a video You are happy with. So the end result is obvious no times on the vid.

That's a low 12 second car at that boost and no real tune if he can get the 60's down to 1.8 or so.

Without changing the turbo out, I think this car can be in the mid-high 10 second region with around 480-490whp with similiar torque.

When's the dyno tuning session? Oh wait, did you guys get new halfshafts yet?

Congrats man,you guys have done a beautiful job on that car.and i think the wheels look great.alot of people dont realize how long it take to put something like this together and the money doesnt just up and appear.i hope your car gets all the recognition it deserves.cant wait til you get it tuned.