Parts and '84 Conquest Technica **TEXAS/OK CREW**

UlrichWolf

OK, here's the deal....

In a couple of weeks, myself and Jolyrgr will be making a trip to south Texas. We're doing this as a service to you, and we will deliver as we pass through. Here's what we got.

1984 Conquest Technica, 90,000 miles, black and gold, with tan leather interior, 5 speed stick, semi-digital dash. Needs cylinder head, and gasket, may be able to find a head for it. $600 delivered to your door.

We also have:

Automatic transmission, working when pulled. 100 delivered.

'87 Manual transminssion, good working order, 100 delivered.

Modded Magna MPI, no injectors, or throttle body, 400 delivered!!!

Stock Intercooler, 1987 model, 75 delivered.

This is a small selection of parts we have availible, as we have 3 wrecked parts vehicles, and other parts are availible, please inquire as you see necessary.

We would be happy to deliver, however, if we go too far off the beaten path, adjustments may have to be made for additional travel time and fuel costs. We're coming from Wichita, and heading to Houston. We can deviate some, so let us know what you need, and what you have in mind, we'll see what can be worked out. Space is somewhat limited, as we will be in a SWB Dodge pickup.

What do you guys think? Got questions, gimme a shout!!!

Tim

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=131

Here are the origional pics from springers house. The airdam has damage, but other than that, nothing is different. I will get updated pics when I can get to the car.

On that note, we have also uncovered

2 rebuildable,bare blocks...$50ea

also

a few body panels and doors in assorted colors.

and shelby is right...we would like to pay for the trip, but why not hand deliver along the way?.

Thanks,

JR

OK, here's the deal....

In a couple of weeks, myself and Jolyrgr will be making a trip to south Texas. We're doing this as a service to you, and we will deliver as we pass through. Here's what we got.

1984 Conquest Technica, 90,000 miles, black and gold, with tan leather interior, 5 speed stick, semi-digital dash. Needs cylinder head, and gasket, may be able to find a head for it. $600 delivered to your door.

We also have:

Automatic transmission, working when pulled. 100 delivered.

'87 Manual transminssion, good working order, 100 delivered.

Modded Magna MPI, no injectors, or throttle body, 400 delivered!!!

Stock Intercooler, 1987 model, 75 delivered.

This is a small selection of parts we have availible, as we have 3 wrecked parts vehicles, and other parts are availible, please inquire as you see necessary.

We would be happy to deliver, however, if we go too far off the beaten path, adjustments may have to be made for additional travel time and fuel costs. We're coming from Wichita, and heading to Houston. We can deviate some, so let us know what you need, and what you have in mind, we'll see what can be worked out. Space is somewhat limited, as we will be in a SWB Dodge pickup.

What do you guys think? Got questions, gimme a shout!!!

Tim

i need the auto trans i'am in sa.tx you still have it can you call me at (210) 393-7455 bobby b

I am still waiting to see pics of seats and stuff i asked about earlier... starting to think you guys just dont like me! Oh well... keep your car if you dont want to sell it...

Mr. Brew,

The car is in Jolyrgr's possession, and in a locked area that I cannot access. I am trying to get pics as soon as I can.

Bear with me, and I will make sure to take care of you.

Thanks,

Tim