The Life Of Fanta's G54B (56k no way)

Fanta

Gorgeous car btw Fanta.

Thanks :) She's been a journey, but I certainly don't regret having to suffer $1000, a 6 hour drive back when it should have been 2.5hr and going through a severe thunderstorm/hurricane, numerous speeding tickets, engines ( the original never had a problem, just put in the conquest' one ), and such :)

looks like In-N-Out on friday nights around here

That's the BP meet ever Saturday night. I wish I had pics from when I had it at the Sonics Meet every Thursday night, or at the Varsity meet every first Thursday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is the weather warm there? It's freezing here. Lucky you and working on cars outside!

Haha, it is warmer actually ( mid 50s during the day, 20s-30s at night ) but that photo was taken well before hand. I personally didn't take it, the person who currently has it in their yard did.

I'm going to definitely give it a shot. I'm awaiting on current photos but thus far it needs

rocker panel on drivers side ( have NOS in bag )

rear bumper and support.

front glass has crack in it.

interior is completely shot

drivers door window knocked out

engine/trans needs to checked out. Car hasn't ran since 1994

the wiring harness will need to be replaced also.

Some older photos

http://i.imgur.com/E7jLX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uyyQ9.jpg

Dale, she's a beast. Literally needs everything including drivers door window, the entire interior ( dash as well apparently ) and since it doesn't have keys...

Well I'd think being a Valencia car, it's worth everything you can afford to throw at it. I had most of those parts as extra at one point, you'd be more than welcome to them if I still had 'em.

Good luck buddy. :)

Thanks. Truth be told, once I get her in my possession, I'll probably be leaning heavily on support from some of the locals on getting her back up to speed.

Hopefully jonboy doesn't ever see this, so one day, at a meet, bricks get dropped.

Thanks. Truth be told, once I get her in my possession, I'll probably be leaning heavily on support from some of the locals on getting her back up to speed.

Hopefully jonboy doesn't ever see this, so one day, at a meet, bricks get dropped.

LOL. I don't know who jonboy is, but I'm guessing your going for something like this:

"Justin! how's it go-"

*brick hits ground*

"is that yours?"

"Why yes, yes it is!"

*two to three more bricks impact ground*

I want to see that thing resto'd with shiney waxed goldness!

-Justin

• 2 weeks later...