New in Box Starion taillights

slowquest

Parts guy at work found a couple Starion tails in stock. These are brand new Mitsu parts, still in the Mitsu boxes. Only problem is, he says 300.00 bucks for the set. Sounds a bit high to me, but I told him I'd throw it out there. I'm sure shipping would be included in that price, since we have an account with FedEx.

de price is high but i bet i spend 300 ever since i busted my driver side one trying to get a mint driver one back getting screwed on ebay and buying sets off other guys ended up being cracked.....

okay i'll shut up now :wink:

Yeah I need these badly as I am undertaking a heavy project w this T80 I just dont see any way around replacing these tail lights .

Let meknow if theres anything he can do on the price , Im trying to get funds to build a garage right now and you bozos keep coming with some kicka** parts and the buy it now tab . You're killing me .

Well, I broke down and bought 'em. They were going back to Mitsu on an obselence order buy back if I didn't. I ended up paying 300 bucks for the set, but i also got a couple other things thrown in, such as, hood release cable, and 88-89 leather shift boot. We also have an 88-89 airdam in stock that he's tryin to get me to buy also, 255 bucks, which is a deal, but don't have the extra cash this moment. If anyone's interested, let me know, I'll check shipping charges.

Well, I broke down and bought 'em. They were going back to Mitsu on an obselence order buy back if I didn't. I ended up paying 300 bucks for the set, but i also got a couple other things thrown in, such as, hood release cable, and 88-89 leather shift boot. We also have an 88-89 airdam in stock that he's tryin to get me to buy also, 255 bucks, which is a deal, but don't have the extra cash this moment. If anyone's interested, let me know, I'll check shipping charges.

how much is the shipping for the airdam to Calgary Alberta Canada, postal code T3J-4X4. i would take it if the shipping is reasonable.

PDC return, parts distribution center, which for my area, is in New Jersey, not sure what happens to them from there. But I do know that we have a "special" hookup with getting rare parts right now. apparently, a few dealers in south america sent a bunch of parts back on their obselence order. i'm checking what i can come up with, but apparently, there are more of these taillights out there......

Obsolete parts end up in what Mitsu refers to as "vintage mitsubishi" where theyre still in the system , but you would pay like list + a percentage and some ridiculous shipping charges from Vintage .

They charge like 50 bux to ship a 50.00 part sometimes .

Its best to buy any of these obsolescing parts if you even think you will be needing them before Vintage has a chance to get them .

So are you keeping the lights for yourself or just holding on to them for Scotty?

Scotty, what year SQ is your platform? I would love to do a ground up build, whats your color of choice?

-Garrett.

i think he missed this...its an 89 T80 (the only one that has been confirmed to be the real deal)

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10005/normal_DSCN0194.JPG

Im also buying a new front bumper cover and a reinforcement new airdam and have to do a lot of body work , probably pull the motor as well and detail the engine compartment . Im sure Ill have over 9k in it by the time its done .