Air Splitters

Land Rocket

what about one for a flatty? I'd be interested. I'd understand if it may cost a little more being custom and low demand at that.

It wouldn't be anymore than regular price. I would just need a flatty to get dimensions from. I am not sure how it would look on a flatty thou. I will check around town and see what I can come up with. Ok, I got a car, I will make a pattern tomorrow.

I'd think it will enhance the flatty spoiler look even more, as they have laways looked like they needed a slight forward protrusion like that.

• 5 months later...
Hey landrocket,i'm sorry but iM a newbie. Is the splitter the same as the lower front valance? If it is ,I want one for my 86 flatty Conquest. Just let me knowhow much to send and where. Thanks a lot theoletack.

• 10 months later...
I have one of the clear splitters to use as a template to make a custom piece for my car. Then I will use it on another car when I aquire one. I believe that the instructions that Landrocket sent me shows DanBrews car in the pics. Nice Figi!!! Mine will go on eventually and I think his rear deflectors rock!! I have been studying pics of his diffuser. But about his splitter, a few people have done similar things but Landrocket built an awesome piece!!! What an original craftsman!! :D