Custom Built Stainless Race Manifolds

XCIRracer

We are working on a Full Race Custom Stainless Steel Manifold that will be available for next years racing season. Currently all we have is the collector built for it: Pics below

http://www.xclusivecustomimports.com/image...led_384x288.jpg

http://www.xclusivecustomimports.com/image...led_384x288.jpg

As you can see the manifold runners and collectors will be constructed of grade 40 316 stainless steel. The flanges wil be made out of 3/8 - 1/2 " laser cut 304 stainless. This will make a very strong manifold. Also the runners will be collected in a matter as to create a non " dead space vortex" which will allow for a perfect exhaust evacuation to the turbine. Not very many companies build a manifold the right way, but we plan on building a manifold that is very usable in all levels of performance. We will be offering this manifold at approx. 3-350 to starquest members ONLY. Retail will end up being 450-550 to everyone else ( and it will be better than anything offered out there. Also keep in mind that they will be build on a custom level ( your specs ) and will be first come first serve once the prototype is finished. Also keep in mind that it will take approx. 2-3 weeks per manifold to build.

Below is a picture of our Dominator manifold ( the exhaust collector is not the same as will be on the Starion), but it will give you an idea of what we can build and our workmanship.

http://estore.websitepros.com/stores/76890...hedominator.jpg

Send us an email to let us know what you will want ( turbo flange, wastegate flange, etc) That also gives us an idea of how many we will have to build. Take care

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man at that price $350 Bucks thats a pretty good deal, we will love to see few pictures when the project turbo manifold is done, and actually looks pretty sweet.

Yes I'm very interested and specially with that price sounds real good to my ears. I would like to know if its going to be like 10 orders or 20 orders when the project is finish with few pictures available.

thanks.

I tried to read this but correct me when approximent time when this will be finish. Really like to get rid of my log style manifold. I have a t3 flange I forgot what the Garrett GT40r flange is because thats my next turbo upgrade from my T70 turbo. Can you make a universal T3/T4 flange? then i don't have to redo the flange then? Let me know thanks

Jeff

FYI was having a bad day and some body kept pestering me about the manifold the same question over and over again and i kept answering with the same answer over and over again will be made to order and when igot the question on polished i thought it was him again so i told him $85 sorry he pissed me off