Custom Built Stainless Race Manifolds

XCIRracer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops sorry guys i have been really busy and the other day when we went to weld the prototype we realised we were out of gas for the welder it just got here today so we will start in the next day or two

thats good news :D do u have any pics to share :?: :?: :?: :?:

michael 8)

sorry guys ive been busy trying to get my starion ready for the upcoming season. It starts on April 15th and my car isnt ready yet because we have been working on other projects we should have an update for you fairly soon seeing as i have to have the manifold for the race car to get done. we truly appoligize for it taking so long but there are only 4 of us at this shop and we have an a**-load of projects.

couldnt wait

bought a 14G

maybe later if it ever comes out

still super interested

hopefully this manifold becomes a reality

with the exhaust downpipe need to be modified

to work with this manifold?

with the exhaust downpipe need to be modified

to work with this manifold?

I would hope you would have a different down pipe if you have an elaborate equal length manifold.

Isn't this manifold for T3/T4 turbo's anyway?

u can have any turbo flange u want put on it ,and gated or not

michael 8)

• 3 weeks later...
well good news we fired the old welder and we now have a new welder we should have ten manifolds done within the month or month and a half sorry weve been so slow on these but i believe they will be well worth the wait and my first race day went horrible i kept popping off vaccum lines and not boosting worth a damn we believe the motor may be more worn than we first believed oh well but its all good we found a donor motor and we are going to build that one until we blow this one wish me luck

now a 16g and a 19c have the same gate right? because i have a 16g now but would like to use a 19c with this manifold later on. either way i need mine to have the external waste gate on the manifold. (have money ready)

well good news we fired the old welder and we now have a new welder we should have ten manifolds done within the month or month and a half sorry weve been so slow on these but i believe they will be well worth the wait and my first race day went horrible i kept popping off vaccum lines and not boosting worth a damn we believe the motor may be more worn than we first believed oh well but its all good we found a donor motor and we are going to build that one until we blow this one wish me luck

Please let me know when you are finished. I would be intrested in using on of your headers for the 500+ HP car we are running. Please contact me

*DMperformance@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
:D :D :D :D we have them on the jig as we speak and they are looking very good pics posted either tonight or tommorrow we have our welder all day today so we will have one hopefully done tonight :D/ okay we are looking for a mpi car that is running for testing my motor is about to crap out and we dont have time to get it built before the manifold is done will be first on the list at a discount

aight guys, here are a few pics to get your mouth watering. Keep in mind that these are not finished yet and we do have to make a few changes. And also, to all those out there that want a stock configuration I have bad news ( and dont take this the wrong way please ) Stock configuration is STOCK ! ! ! This is a race manifold and there is no way to build a "RACE" manifold to stock configuration, these are true equal length, tunedport, full race manifolds ( not for stock vehicles ) Keep the cast pos's if you want stock configuration! Now that that is said, there will be minor differences in each manifold as we build them, so the second will not be exactly like the first and so forth til we have perfected the design, they will all work just as well as the next though. Here are some pics to drool over. Lates, Robb

http://www.xclusivecustomimports.com/image...led_448x336.JPG

http://www.xclusivecustomimports.com/image...led_448x336.JPG