TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

My mom just picked up a quest and it needs a windsheild. If you got one PM me a price and I'll pick it up. I'll be leaving Virginia in the morning on my way to Arizona. Probably gonna come back up this way in a couple of weeks and I can pick it up on my way back through cause I gotta run right through Ft. Worth, so I can take a little detour and pick it up. Might need some other stuff too, but I'll let you know at a later date.

Thanks David,

Sam

I do have two cars with good windshields in them but I haven't had much luck getting them out in the past. I will try before you head back this way. If we're lucky I'll have one for you. Check with me before you head back this way.

:) Thanks, David Springer

David,

Get rid of the 8s and 9s yet?

Also... I am needed the seat belt part of the seat for the two front seats from an 88-89. I don't know if that explains it well enough but what the buckle actually plugs into.

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle,

I might still have the set of 8 & 9's but I promised to hold them for a guy until next Friday. If he doesn't get them on that day I will let you know. I know the part of the seatbelt you're talking about but don't have one right now, sorry.

:jumping0045: KEEP THE EMAILS & PMs COMING :jumping0045:

:) Thanks everybody, David Springer

Thanks for asking me but I don't have a nice black steering wheel right now. Are you needing a Conquest or Starion tail light?

:) Thanks again, David Springer

for a conquest...Thanks David

I've sent each of you a PM.

Starionblk,

I do have some header panels but no black ones and they all need a little work to be perfect.

:jumping0045: EVERYBODY KEEP THE E-MAILS & PMs COMING :jumping0045:

Edited by thetexan88

I've been working on Starquests for years and have gathered parts, and bought many parts cars. I have rebuilt them and got them back on the road when possible, but if they're done I put the parts here and on ebay.

Troy,

I wish i could help you but I don't have any boots right now.