TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys. For some reason my notification is now working. I didn't know your requests were here.

onaqwst, I don't have a crossmember but I do have the centerlink. I'll send you a PM.

Tae, I got your PM and your cap should be there by now.

Ronnie, I'm sorry but I only have the passenger side right now.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

Edited by thetexan88

Just put in a new topic on parts wanted, however I will check in with your parts inventory too. I need a Climate control dash module for my 88 conquest. It works fine but will not light up or show a display. I am checking to see if there is a simple fix, however I would like to know if you have one too. Also, A black steering wheel. I am using a different stereo so the steering wheel push button controls are not a priority just good leather. Thanks!

how about a cassette player that works for a 1989 conquest also the small black hanger pc that goes on the inside in the rear

to hand clothes on i need that hard to find pc and the radio black trim,mine is cracked on both sides,i need that pc and what about tan leather or plush seats and carpet,or black plush seats?willing to pay shipping and can swap my black leather for your

tan leather or plush with carpet and money on top of that too,can you help?i need struts too for front and back or shocks i am not sure what they are called i just know mine don't work anymore.i have a 1989 red conquest and i am a complete virgin to thease cars,so forgive me if i sound like one......................i will master this quest one day though.......................