Parting out 88 TSi SHP

bld127

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cwn_Anwyn,

I haven't sold the rear yet. I have had a few people interested in it. Once I have the rear pulled I will contact people in the order they contacted me to see who is still interested. Still not sure when I will get to pull it, I am hoping to do it over Christmas. Last rear I mailed out was not cheap to ship, it was $75 and I would have to look up where it went.

86FlatValour,

I have the block but it might be trashed. The previous owner spun a bearing, pulled the motor, then decided not to fix it. It sat outside without a head on it for a while. If you want a block that needs work (will need to be bored at least because of the rust in the cylinders) you can have it. I really don't want to bother with trying to ship this. If anyone wants it they can pick it up in 18066 or I can deliver short distances if you cover gas money.

boos87tsi,

The trans is still in the car. I will try to pull it over Christmas. A few people have shown interest so I will contact those that contacted me first and see if anyone is still interested.

Brett

rhefner,

The steering wheel is in pretty rough shape. The button assy does come off but I don't really have a way to test to see if they are working correctly. If you are still interested in the buttons let me know.

Tarzan,

Like I told boos87tsi above once I have it pulled I will contact the first people that asked about it to see if they are still interested and continue down the list until I find someone that still needs it. I'm not quoting any prices until it is out of the car.

Brett

the buttons on the steering wheel of the car I have, half are missing, working or not, does not matter, as the stock radio is missing anyhow and will be replaced with a CD player.

This issue with this car is NOT top priority, but if I can get them down the road at cheap or cost of shipping from you, hey, why not?

• 3 months later...

It is still on the car but I believe all of the window trim I have does not sit tight against the glass. I have been looking for a while to find some good trim for my blue car but haven't been able. If you are still interested I can look at the trim the next time I get down there. Let me know.

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
HI, Do you have the plug from the wire loom side that plugs into the igniter that you sold? if so how much to 82501, Thanks TSi2555

• 1 month later...

I have lots of interior parts left. Send me a PM with what parts you are looking for. I have two pics of the interior at the website listed on the first page. Those were taken before I started pulling parts. Let me know exactly what you are looking for and I will send you some pictures. Thanks.

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...