• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All 4 struts are still on the car. I know the rear are adjustable, never checked the fronts. I would assume the fronts are adjustable also because the car was pretty much stock. I never had the car on the road so I can't tell you what shape they are in. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Brett

ive got an 87 starion

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/centola/pics/engine.jpg

those are the air hoses/plastic plenum/oil lines that i need. i also need a power antenna assembly and passanger side tie rod end!!

http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40686

thanks a lot!

I think I have the oil cooler lines sold, let me check with him and see if he still wants them.

I can check for the bracket for the alarm horn the next time I get down there to pull parts which should be next weekend. Thanks.

Brett

I need a "pulse air leeder" in good shape. that's the black box that sticks up on the driver side of the engine that has silver disk on the side of it and a vac hose that leads to the egr valve. (my car wont pass smog, and one of the rivits on that is broken so it leaks and I need a new one).

mra32,

The fenders do have some dings and dents and some surface rust. I haven't had a chance to pull them off yet to see what kind of shape they are in. I have some pics of them on the car. Give me your email if you are still interested. Sorry no alternator.

adm_wiskyky,

I think I have the front bumper cover sold. Let me see if he is still interested. If not, I will let you know.

Thanks.

Brett