Non pop-up headlight conversion - coming soon

artinist

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10162/IMG_4828.JPG

Nice! It's been about a year since I started mine and haven't found the time to finish it. Mine are similar, but more a mix of yours and a C6 vette look. I'll try to finish mine this summer after the turbo D50 swap.

I was thinking about adapting the ones they sell for the 240sx, but the flip up cover on the 240sx is a little wider than the Quest, but I am waiting for one made exclusively for the Quest.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/gtbanas/240sx.gif

Nice! It's been about a year since I started mine and haven't found the time to finish it. Mine are similar, but more a mix of yours and a C6 vette look. I'll try to finish mine this summer after the turbo D50 swap.

Haha! I know just what you mean. I started collecting parts for these headlights around october of 2005.. :lol: The drivers side is pretty much done, just need some wetsanding, some clearcoat and a lense.. The passenger side hasn't even been mocked up yet.. :lol:

Hopefully I can get them done this year.. :wink:

Haha! I know just what you mean. I started collecting parts for these headlights around october of 2005.. :lol: The drivers side is pretty much done, just need some wetsanding, some clearcoat and a lense.. The passenger side hasn't even been mocked up yet.. :lol:

Hopefully I can get them done this year.. :wink:

And Art's have been taking even longer. :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Didn't I just read something about the feds starting to enforce the headlight specs, especially HID lights, on after market parts. Seems like a lot of companies have been marketing lighting systems that violate brightness and alignment rules. There used to be 52 different areas of compliance dealing with alignment, focus, color, shadows, glare and etc. Now that people have gone crazy with colored lights and lights that blind oncoming cars they have decided to start enforcement again.

• 1 month later...
ive seen someone put prelude lights on a starquest! :shock:

i wouldnt mention that around here, its liable to start a riot just hearing the name jamer....

the lights looking pretty good man. personally i like the light on the windshield and turn the pop ups into part time duty ram air scoops:)

good luck with getting time to finish it:)

• 4 weeks later...