complete head GP $299!!

87quest_stv

when i say new. i guess i should say it's remanufactured. . the cam is stock oem specifications as well as valves etc. you can get it mechanical or hydralic. it's your choice. the heads are non jet valve. please specify whether you want mech. or hyd. lifters. there is no extra charge for either..

this is a great replacement for a daily driver. and inexpensive.. you will have to have your old head already off or just about ready to come off. the new head will come with paid postage to ship your old head back to them.

it can happen as soon i get 7  or more names.. so if you want one sign up now.

Steve :D

P.S. the head only comes complete.. it's not worth the trouble of shipping a bare head.

when i say new. i guess i should say it's remanufactured. . the cam is stock oem specifications as well as valves etc. you can get it mechanical or hydralic. it's your choice. the heads are non jet valve. please specify whether you want mech. or hyd. lifters. there is no extra charge for either..

this is a great replacement for a daily driver. and inexpensive.. you will have to have your old head already off or just about ready to come off. the new head will come with paid postage to ship your old head back to them.

it can happen as soon i get 7  or more names.. so if you want one sign up now.

Steve :D

P.S. the head only comes complete.. it's not worth the trouble of shipping a bare head.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CALIBER 308

hey decrasta, hey man shoot me a email of the info on the place you get these non jet heads?? how good are they compared to clearwater and marnel non jet heads???  let me know cause that seems like a sweet deal for a non jet head shipped:)

thanks

shawn

sburris44@insightbb.com