STARCONQUER INDUSTRIES ADJUSTABLE CAM GEARS

Shawn_Silva

It's appearing that we don't have the interest in the gears to make this GP a reality.  

We need to decide upon a date that will work for the interested parties.  People, please speak up and let me know if your serious or not, otherwise I will put this on the back burner until a later date...

Take care

Shawn

so just how many people are there interested?  if there isnt enough people interested,  i may go ahead and get one anyways,  there isnt enough price difference to hold out for more people to drop the price.  i aint sweating 10$

do you have any already made up ?  i can paypal  at any time.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, im sure there is an incredible amount of effort and time to make these gears, and since you have no competition you can price this wherever you want and someone that needs it will buy it, but Im not really seeing the 'discount' .  Maybe thats why so many people are 'interested'   Mark me as 'interested' but the price is too high.   Free shipping ?? whats shipping 10 bucks?    Let me know when you adjust the price.  

If you check back in the GP section you will see I have sold over 70 of these gears and never had a complaint on their price.

Dr No Racing makes an adjustable gear as an option and it's over half the price.  

Maybe you can ask how many run his gear and order one yourself?

For the people that understand the advantages of the StarConquer Industries adjustable cam gear and the quality it offers you, understand why the price is more than the competition.  Your welcome to read more here ; http://starconquer.com/adjustable_cam_gear.htm

I think the lack of demand this time around is due to x-mas just around the corner.  

If your not interested in the product, please go elsewhere, you do have options...

Take care

Shawn

I have read Dcrastas comment and Shawns response. I think what Dcrasta is trying to say is most of the time on a Group Purchase the price for a part is less expensive than the normal selling price. Im sure its a quality part but in Dcrastas and my way of thinking a Group Purchase is a discounted price ??? ??? ??? ???

Thanks,

CALIBER 308

OK thanks for reminding me about Dr No's  ::) gear (no offense to anyone..)  I really want one of those gears man you do make a quality part.  No doubt I will have to put the beer money in a coffee can until I can get one I was just trying to see if you would make a better deal for us (it is Xmas heheh) but no worries Im sure you charge what you charge for a reason and its a fair price for a high quality part.  I hope to have one soon :)  Merry Xmas..  :-[

The last two GP's we reached over 20 members and that equates to $175 price tag due to the free shipping.

I appreciate your kind words on the product, it just takes alot of lathe and mill work to fabricate these, as well as the materials involved.

For any of the other interested parties I have 5  completed gears ready to ship.  If you would like to purchase, please send Paypal payment to starconquerindustries@shaw.ca

Take care

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...