Stedebani Poly Mount/Bushings

Rick_Tross

I'd be interested in the complete set I guess?  Wonder what's in the complete set?  The sway bar bushings, will these be for the stock diameter sway bars or will they be for the bigger diameter bars by Suspension Techniques?

Is there an estimated price for the complete set yet?

Thanks

MANGO

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I talked to Steve yesterday and he was out of state on business he told me to call him again on Thursday. He does not do sway bar mounts cause all you need to do is measure the inside diameter of yours and go to a place like pep boys or autozone and just buy something in the same size. As soon as I get a price I'll let you all know.

Rick Tross

Ok here's the story so far Steve will be using a compound that is softer to make the parts. The GP will go for 2 weeks and 2 weeks only just to make sure things go off smoothly and to make less of a headache for Steve and myself. I need to get back with him on prices and then see how he wants to be paid. Later

Rick Tross

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'm back in action florida for a week and a half spring break :) This GP will work the same as the last one. 1/2 down up front. Other half later. I sent steve an email today with my list so far. Looks like we have 14 very nice. I'd like to get a few more on the list if possible. Let me know what the thoughts are about this. Peace

Rick Tross

Ok guys I got pricing from Steve so the GP can begin.....

Complete mount set trans, motor, diff $260.00 2 weeks after gp end

Trans, diff $150 2 weeks after gp end

Motor, diff $195 2 weeks after gp end

Motor, trans $160 2 weeks after gp end

Diff $100 2 weeks after gp end

Trans $65 2 weeks after gp end

Motor $115 2 weeks after gp end

Poly bushing kit $290 2 weeks after gp end

As before, 50% down and 50% upon shipment. All shipping with 48 states is a flat $7.50

Ok Scotty and Doomid I need to know what parts you guys want. I also need contact/shipping info from the following people if you are still in: Scott Lambson, Import Warrior, Yellow_Quest, Sean_P, Mango, Doomid, Scotty, and Pinale69

Here is the list of interested parties so far:

Myself, DaDex, Penick000, Scott Lambson, Import Warrior, Unnat_Aspiration, Yellow_Quest, Rusky, Sean_P, Mango, Scotty, Backslider, Pinale69, csdisme, and Oscar. Hopefully this clears up alot of the issues. The GP will start officially this Friday and run for 3 weeks. Email, Post, PM, or AIM me if you have any ?'s Peace

Rick Tross

Hey Rick,

Good work.  How much softer is this compound going to be again?  If we get all the mounts, I don't want all the parts on the car to fall off.  I remember reading one posts that said he couldn't put all the mounts on cuz it would be too stiff.

But put me down for a full set.

Thanks.

Rick,

Are you politely ignoring my posts? ???

Will these mounts be available after the GP?  I'm interested but I really can't afford to get burned twice.  Knowing what kind of resopnse I got after the first GP I'm sure it won't be any better the second time around.  What happens if these are too soft?  $260 for the first set and $260 for another set adds up quick.  I'd feel more comfortalbe if some one could try them out or even if you could provide a little more specific detail other than "a softer compound".  

Rick,

I'm interested in a full set, as long as the the poly compound is of a reasonable stiffness (durometer).

Where do we send the money? Does Steve take PayPal?

I'll PM you with my Personal info..

Thanks for starting this GP

Sorry Heefner not trying to ignore you...this is what I got from steve He will be dropping 5 duromitor points from 95 to 90. I can see if I can get my set a little early to test things out. Zactek I'll check about the auto trany mounts also. Peace

Rick Tross

Yeah, good question, should've thought of that ???

That would be a good way to compare the stiffness between the two.

If stock is like 75, then that is not too bad, but if stock is a lot lower that the 90, then 5 points will not really make a difference, will it?

I need some suspension bushings all around.  What's the price for them?  All I saw listed was Engine/Diff/Trans stuff.

Is this stuff better or worse than the $310 Stebani Poly Bushings that Midwest Turbo sells?... I think I came to this site after that GP so what happened with that?