84 flatty for sale pick and pull Sacramento CA $2,300

84 flatty for sale at a pick n pull near my house Rancho Cordova Sacramento CA area. 133,000 miles I guess even junkyards are seeing the value in these cars? Guy said they were pretty firm on 2,300 asking price. Been sitting there for 3 months though. Has rat turds all in it, looks like its been sitting in a field. Too rough of condition for me to be interested in it. https://www.picknpull.com/we-sell-cars/vehicle-details/52903

I view this differently and would actually consider it if it were more local to me.    Although, I'm partial because my first car was an 84 starion ES.    

It's hard to see if it has a lot of rust though.  I assume it does being that it sat in a fiel, but who knows.    

Although, I see it only comes with a bill of sale.   I was always told that getting a new Pennsylvania title is practically impossible.  It's amazing how different that process is depending on the state you are in.    I know that PA junkyards typically give you a salvage title when purchasing a car like this.  

On 1/29/2024 at 7:02 AM, kev said:

I view this differently and would actually consider it if it were more local to me.    Although, I'm partial because my first car was an 84 starion ES.    

It's hard to see if it has a lot of rust though.  I assume it does being that it sat in a fiel, but who knows.    

Although, I see it only comes with a bill of sale.   I was always told that getting a new Pennsylvania title is practically impossible.  It's amazing how different that process is depending on the state you are in.    I know that PA junkyards typically give you a salvage title when purchasing a car like this.  

After going through some inspections with the DMV to make sure its road worthy, you get a salvage title. This applies to every car sold by a junkyard.