Gallery Pics don't work

tux

I thought it was just me and broken links from days gone by. Glad to see I'm not alone.

I would usually be in the garage right now, but even with the heat cranking it's only 42 out there. 

Happy Saturday all! I

3 hours ago, psu_Crash said:

I thought it was just me and broken links from days gone by. Glad to see I'm not alone.

I would usually be in the garage right now, but even with the heat cranking it's only 42 out there. 

Happy Saturday all! I

Tell me about it. It's been frigid here in Texas too. Way too cold to tinker in the garage. 

Must be prepared for everything. Thats why I built a waste oil boiler and furnace. Have radiators in the bath room, craft room, and man cave area. Just the heat coming off the boiler keeps it around 56 degrees and that's pretty comfortable if you are working hard, WIFI thermostat so I bump it up before I'm heading out and let the furnace heat it up. I noticed after surgery I'm a bit more cold blooded and its been set to 65. Its been about 16'F lately and I'm nice and cozy in a T-shirt. When things get hot I have a 5 ton AC unit that pulls the whole place down in minutes. You people need to take your hobby a bit more seriously.

i-8jtTngL-338x450.jpg

i-2bm7XKP-600x450.jpg

i-N72SC3q-600x450.jpg

i-cv4Swz8-600x450.jpg

Edited by BKB94
  • Like 2

On 1/21/2024 at 11:36 AM, BKB94 said:

Must be prepared for everything. 

i-cv4Swz8-600x450.jpg

What kind of lift do you have there? I'll be installing one this summer and still in the shopping around phase. 

If my shop didn't have 4 x 10' roll up doors with zero insulation, that would be a game changer. I have some thoughts before next winter's cold hits.

Its junk, comparable to a Challenger 8k base plate. Went to my local garage to ask what they have used and liked. They had this one outside and said $600 and I said sure, went to pick it up and the other owner said $800. When you have 16' ceiling height it's not what you want since it's a base plate model, cables go down and across. So evetime to put a car on it you need to go over that hump, also every time you use you're transmission jack or change trans oil. I also have a ride on floor cleaner and I wish I could ride straight Thue to clean the floor but can't. This lift would work great in my attached 3 car garage with 10' ceilings. But its a life saver and the next purchase will be a 4 post lift to store the quest on when its complete. Still waiting for this huge financial crash and everyone starts selling their toys for pennies on the dollar, pick up a nice 10k 2 post, a 4 post, maybe a newer alignment machine, tire mounting and balancing equipment. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 12:37 PM, BuGG said:

The pics in the gallery work for me.

When you click on them from the home page?

They all load blank on mobile and desktop