I an not Lionel Ritchie, but I did find a his cassette in the 87 Conquest TSI I am building...

Grendel

On 11/25/2023 at 8:38 PM, Grendel said:

So I came here, as I decided to go with made engine and transmission mounts, instead of using stuff by my buddy Giffin. 

I then ran across these:

https://ndd-motorsports.mybigcommerce.com/products/conquest-starion-front-subframe.html

Talk to Mikie over at MKS motorsports. I think those mounts are a great idea, but I hear there may be some issues in actually acquiring them. 

WELCOME ABOARD!!

Welcome. Yeah see that thread regarding NDD; I was able to (eventually) get a complete set of control arms out of them, but the process was borderline teeth-pulling. I really hope they get their stuff together, because I really want that front subframe for a rack conversion.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:35 PM, Grendel said:

I also can't post pics here, but eventually this will be my build thread. 

For posting pics, check out this thread:

1 hour ago, GoldStar said:

Welcome. Yeah see that thread regarding NDD; I was able to (eventually) get a complete set of control arms out of them, but the process was borderline teeth-pulling. I really hope they get their stuff together, because I really want that front subframe for a rack conversion.

For posting pics, check out this thread:

Thanks, it's more the size of the pics.

• Grendel changed the title to I an not Lionel Ritchie, but I did find a his cassette in the 87 Conquest TSI I am building...