I an not Lionel Ritchie, but I did find a his cassette in the 87 Conquest TSI I am building...

Grendel

On 11/25/2023 at 8:38 PM, Grendel said:

So I came here, as I decided to go with made engine and transmission mounts, instead of using stuff by my buddy Giffin. 

I then ran across these:

https://ndd-motorsports.mybigcommerce.com/products/conquest-starion-front-subframe.html

Talk to Mikie over at MKS motorsports. I think those mounts are a great idea, but I hear there may be some issues in actually acquiring them. 

WELCOME ABOARD!!

Welcome. Yeah see that thread regarding NDD; I was able to (eventually) get a complete set of control arms out of them, but the process was borderline teeth-pulling. I really hope they get their stuff together, because I really want that front subframe for a rack conversion.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:35 PM, Grendel said:

I also can't post pics here, but eventually this will be my build thread. 

For posting pics, check out this thread:

1 hour ago, GoldStar said:

Welcome. Yeah see that thread regarding NDD; I was able to (eventually) get a complete set of control arms out of them, but the process was borderline teeth-pulling. I really hope they get their stuff together, because I really want that front subframe for a rack conversion.

For posting pics, check out this thread:

Thanks, it's more the size of the pics.

• Grendel changed the title to I an not Lionel Ritchie, but I did find a his cassette in the 87 Conquest TSI I am building...
  • 4 months later...

So now that I've been through the NDD ringer, but got my money back, this is my plan:

I have a StarQuest cross member and an S13 cross member here. I am working with a local shop that does only tube work and has done Nissan high performance cars.  He is going to make both Silvia and Star quest tube cross members that take an S13 rack and pinion. 

Nissan 240 SX ( S14) knuckles (God Speed SK-001-BLACK), hubs and lower control arms (God  Speed AK-084 ).

*GOD SPEED GSP FIT 240SX S14 KA24 SR20 FRONT ANTI SWAY BAR KIT

* 2005 Cadillac CTSV front brakes - calipers and rotors

*S13 HICAS rack and ends - 2.5 turns lock, to lock. 

*2013 Cadillac ATS steering shaft and u-joint

* custom tubular cross member that moves the lower control arm mount points to match the S14 rack.

(can mod a factory one, don't have to do a rack, either)

*TEIN Super Nissan Silvia S14 Coilover Front Kit

*Conquest upper camber plate, that takes an S13/S14 coil over. 

I have it all here. 

Of course, I am also going L33, with a turbo for 8 psi and T56....