I hate moving -.-

Fiji Girl 88

I moved almost 3 years ago with 2 non-running starquest, a 2 year old, and an 8-month pregnant wife. Never again. Only way I'm leaving this house is in a casket.

I moved across town back in Nov. 2 weeks with a 6x8 trailer and one night with 2 moving trucks.

and I'm still not fully unpacked :(

I feel your pain

Moving to North Dakota, yeah we just got up here from Texas and I'm not ready to leave because it is a cool place to live but ya gotta do what you gotta do. We've lived in the Bay Area of California (not Hudson Bay Area or Bay Area Blvd in Houston) for 7 years, Chicago burbs for 4, Alpharetta GA for 4, Houston for 14 and Bellingham for 2. Before y'all freak about NoDak both my parents came from there and both came from big families so I'm related to a whole county and, yes, winter will suck. On the flip side I think I'll open a shop with a dyno, I was looking for a good place around here when this move thing happened and there is plenty of opportunity there to keep busy. Plus our distillery is starting to operate and it will give me a chance to make some interesting whisky. No Harry, not honey, but I might start making Mead as well out of North Dakota honey and June berries (like blueberries).

Moving to North Dakota, yeah we just got up here from Texas and I'm not ready to leave because it is a cool place to live but ya gotta do what you gotta do. We've lived in the Bay Area of California (not Hudson Bay Area or Bay Area Blvd in Houston) for 7 years, Chicago burbs for 4, Alpharetta GA for 4, Houston for 14 and Bellingham for 2. Before y'all freak about NoDak both my parents came from there and both came from big families so I'm related to a whole county and, yes, winter will suck. On the flip side I think I'll open a shop with a dyno, I was looking for a good place around here when this move thing happened and there is plenty of opportunity there to keep busy. Plus our distillery is starting to operate and it will give me a chance to make some interesting whisky. No Harry, not honey, but I might start making Mead as well out of North Dakota honey and June berries (like blueberries).

No kidding? Which area you moving to?

And it isn't that cold here people ;)

My favorite movie! I know exactly where the money is hiding, I-29 NB at milepost........ well, just short of the Grafton exit.

Dickinson, the Western Edge. All my family living there are on the East side, some in Fargo.