Cosmo Coilover Kit and Mookeeh Front and Rear Camber Plates

mechengrkj

Just changed over to D2's so I'm looking to unload my previous setup. I put about 500 city miles on them (the roads here are very well maintained). Still in very good mechanical condition although there are some scratches dirt, etc. I paid $480+shipping for everything.

UPDATE:

Springs - SOLD

Front camber plates - SOLD

Rear camber plates - SOLD

-OR-

Full set of camber plates - SOLD

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/mechengrkj/2015-05-23%2017.37.44_zpsvhl1n2fv.jpg

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/mechengrkj/2015-05-23%2017.37.51_zpsv3qtue8h.jpg

Edited by mechengrkj

what's the least you will take for them and what is the drop on them thinking about lowering my car and how was the ride thanks (I see it says price reduced)

pretty sure 350 + shipping and fees is the lowered price

200 + ship on coils

190 front camber

180 rear camber

what's the least you will take for them and what is the drop on them thinking about lowering my car and how was the ride thanks (I see it says price reduced)

pretty sure 350 + shipping and fees is the lowered price

200 + ship on coils

190 front camber

180 rear camber

Skulzaflare is right. $350+shipping and fees is the lowest I'll go. I lowered my car about 1.5 inches and had about 1 inch left on the collar. It kind of depends on how you cut the spring perches. If my struts hadn't been totally shot, I would have kept this setup. It's simple and works pretty well without the need for welding or fabrication experience.

Hello There Mechen:

I have an '86 project that we are assessing tonight and may be interested in this deal. We have to pull out the car and get organized, it's been awhile and Im forgettting things about it, but I know I needed rear lower control arm bolts.... I'll get back very soon. I'm also in PA.

Thanks

Hey There:

I just had to pull the car out and pull the parts out yesterday, after years...thought I only needed lower control arm bolts and now it's a diff story.

There's worn out everything...bolts, springs, worn bushings, torn boots bad axels..even need some brake calipers. The car's an '86 but with 6-hole rear axels,...I'm really down... :(

Maybe I'll send some pics..the car can be awesome again. I didn't own it before when it was on the road and performing..

Thanks