Upstate South Carolina

dmostiler

Is there anyone here that lives in the upstate of South Carolina that would be willing to look at my car that i just purchased. It's a 89, and some mods have been done. I'm not a great mechanic. Just want to know what i have and what i need to do to get her running great. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

There is a show and shine show in Union SC, coming up in May, Doesn't matter if your car is show worthy or not, maybe come out and hang with some Quest friends. Its a lot of fun, check out a LOT of old classics, and they give away all sorts of prizes.

Anyone game??

• 1 month later...
Went by last weekend while driving back to FL from NC. Still there. 8 Starions and Conquests rotting away, including a flatty. Lots of rare parts and some of the cars are pretty complete, but it looks like most haven't been touched in at least 5+ years. Pretty wild seeing so many of these cars in one place, full of the parts everyone on these boards are searching for. I took a bunch of pics, knocked on door and left note, but no response so far. Anyway, I have the property address and got the last name of the property owner from a sign on the house. However, I live in Florida and am not really looking for another project right now. If anyone from South Carolina wants the info to try and pursue this guy further, PM me and I will send you what I have.