Wife vs. the Quest (The Woo-Ride)

TopDawg_43

The number one rule in our household is: As long as all the bills are paid, nothing can be said about how the other spends their money.

The only time his car hobby gets to me is when we go to car events. He sucks at being a passenger and taking two cars everywhere tends to get old and expensive.

Keeper, with a bonus!!

My divorce wasnt because of cheating it was more like realizing we were two opposite people with different views on where we wanted to be in life.

When she said she was wrong is because she thought her and her daughter didnt need me around. Luckily her and I are still friends and I can be a dad to my step daughter even though we are not together. We all have a love for cars too.

My step-daughter hated me because of some of the stuff her mom said about me, around her. Nothing like trying to support and raise somebody that is trying to destroy you. I let her go, with her mom.

My gf lets her kids disrespect her and obviosly me too cause she allows it.i dont think she liked it when i said 1 reason i bought the car was to bring my happy arse out to the garage to get away from that s,!t. I ended it with if u dont make it hard on them its going to continue to b hard on us theres the door.

Been there before.

My lady doesn't have a car (parking,in Brooklyn is meh) but she's been considering it. Every time we pass an 80s camaro/firebird or something like above, I always hint how cool she'd look in one. Nice choice.

When I had my mk2 jetta I hated it compared to my starion but when the starion broke the jetta was there as a backup. I started dating this girl when the starion was running good so Id drive it a lot but shed always nag that we could have nice conversations in the jetta so Id end up driving it instead. Girlfriend before that loved cruising in the starion because all the attention it got around town but it was my only car then so she couldnt complain.

My girlfriend loves riding in my quest.. She's loved it since I got it in highschool, she just likes to complain about how I spend way more money on my car than I do her.. But there both keepers so I just need more $$ to keep both happy ;)

Had a g/f like your #1 for a while too. Can't win. Either you're a) spending too much time and/or $$ on it, or B) why doesn't it run like a beast and look great too?!?

The only approved option is the same as hers...a boring, slow, ugly, and likely expensive "reliable" car that you pay somebody else to fix every now & then. pssshh

Last night my wife gave me the go-ahead to get our 86 flatty all road worthy. Paint and all.

Yea, I got a keeper :)

Edited by 87redcat

I washed mine and got all the greasy finger prints from me working on it off. its all bright white and clean looking .

the ole lady says wow that's really nice looking!

I did good YAY