Give me a clue... 88 TSI, rebuildable or parts...

VinceT

Y'all north western basterd get all the good deals

I guess that is my last few questions (for those of you not actually interested in buying this one....) Am I making it a good deal for Quest owners, or am I over the top in my asking price for the car "as is"?

I want to put as much cash as I can in my pocket, but at no point do I want this to be a hard sell or an unreasonable price. I dont know the market, and am just winging it.....

Also, as this car could be made to run, should I cross post to the "Cars for sale" section for more coverage to the gang here?

Vince

I guess that is my last few questions (for those of you not actually interested in buying this one....) Am I making it a good deal for Quest owners, or am I over the top in my asking price for the car "as is"?

I want to put as much cash as I can in my pocket, but at no point do I want this to be a hard sell or an unreasonable price. I dont know the market, and am just winging it.....

Also, as this car could be made to run, should I cross post to the "Cars for sale" section for more coverage to the gang here?

Vince

Definetely

• Like 1

Little selling points:

Has the Conquest floor-mats in pretty good shape as well (sorry no pics).

Complete Factory exhaust (including Upper Cat) Easy bolt on for emissions testing? Note: Currently no cats

Replacement OEM trunk carpet, should owner wish to return battery to engine compartment.

Car currently has Porterfield R-4 brake pads installed, (plus new sets in box).

Engine always service with Mobile1, RedlineMTL, Waterwetter, Dot4 fluids

Just thinking out loud about anything I missed....

VinceT

StarQuest at springmail.com

Edited by VinceT

Please pm me exact location (city, state) and zip code. I would like to check on shipping cost. Please include any info that would be useful for getting a shipping quote (I.e is garage accessible for a 18 wheeler , will I need a tow truck to tow to 18 wheeler for loading any low trees or power lines etc.)

Please pm me exact location (city, state) and zip code. I would like to check on shipping cost. Please include any info that would be useful for getting a shipping quote (I.e is garage accessible for a 18 wheeler , will I need a tow truck to tow to 18 wheeler for loading any low trees or power lines etc.)

You've got a PM

-V

I would like to thank all of you for your aid in selling my car.

It has sold, and to someone I feel very confident will quickly return her to her former glory.

The fact she will become someones elses passion, and that her new owner has the means to restore quickly is perhaps the greatest feeling I could have during this sad occasion. She deserves better than to be hidden away in a dusty corner, alone and forgotten.. <sigh> (Its been hard.... real hard, to let go)

I wish the best for all of you in keeping the StarQuest community alive, and am glad to see so many dedicated to keeping these amazing cars running for many many year to come.

Keep it shiny side up

Vince

PS I still have a swaybar, aluminum control arm bushings, and 2 new aero wheel covers I will have on ebay within a week or so, Keep your eyes open!

http://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7301/15785741414_005769d028_b.jpg

Edited by VinceT

• 2 months later...