part#1157 l.e.d. lights made by pilot 4-sale

chrisbrasher25

i have part# 1157 made by pilot, l.e.d lights for the tail lights of a conquest or starion i paid 27.00 dollars for 2 at autozone,i do not want to go l.e.d anymore and would like to sell what i have for a fraction of the cost that i paid,if interested let me know they are all white, a total of 8, they are less than 2 days old, and are still like brand spanking new.......look at the autozone website and check out the picture of what they look like there............

i'll take $60.00 paid a grand total of $108.00 dollars for all 8 this will include your shipping price as well,and will be packaged very well,so that no damage will be done in transit.......................................

i have part# 1157 made by pilot, l.e.d lights for the tail lights of a conquest or starion i paid 27.00 dollars for 2 at autozone,i do not want to go l.e.d anymore and would like to sell what i have for a fraction of the cost that i paid,if interested let me know they are all white, a total of 8, they are less than 2 days old, and are still like brand spanking new.......look at the autozone website and check out the picture of what they look like there............

i'll take $60.00 paid a grand total of $108.00 dollars for all 8 this will include your shipping price as well,and will be packaged very well,so that no damage will be done in transit.......................................

Are these used? Did YOU use them? Why remove them?

Im guessing they made you lighting circuit fail causing all of the cars lights to flash with the tails.

Edited by Funky Phil

I have piiot leds in my white quest, interior overhead, both doors, front turn and parking lights. I love them, very bright. just put in the EL12 flasher ( i think that was the number)

Dad

is that all i need? el12 flasher? i could not get my lights to do right for some odd reason,i just took old ones out placed those l.e.d 's in and weird things strated to happen,put the old bulbs back in and bam no problem? so all i have to do is get a el12 flasher and that should fix my l.e.d. problem?

Electronic flasher made mine work just fine. Only issue was getting the turn signals to work. what problems you having? Edited by Dad

I'm sure Phil's point is at least ask your question, before giving up. There might be a few jerks that will give you a smart tail response to what you might think is a dumb question, but most members are more than willing to help with sound advice and solutions

Oh no, my point was that you made no mention of the problem these parts created for you so instead of mentioning it, you were just gonna pass it on to someone else and pretend you knew nothing of it.

And I knew thats EXACTLY what you were doing which is why I posted what I did. Glad I did. Otherwise someone else would be handling your headache.

.....you just dont want to be LED anymore???? Give me a break. Your garbage.

Holy font size batman lol

Yeah I'm getting a little tired of the ultra large look at me font size he keeps using.

Oh no, my point was that you made no mention of the problem these parts created for you so instead of mentioning it, you were just gonna pass it on to someone else and pretend you knew nothing of it.

And I knew thats EXACTLY what you were doing which is why I posted what I did. Glad I did. Otherwise someone else would be handling your headache.

.....you just dont want to be LED anymore???? Give me a break.

Exactly. I was thinking the same thing, then I saw your post. I figured it would be more fun to sit back and let you draw it out of him.

.....you just dont want to be LED anymore???? Give me a break. Your garbage. i am garbage check this out my 1989 red conquest has the really ultra rare 1983 tail lights my 1989 red conquest has the ultra rare 1986 black velour interior set mint condition my 1989 red conquest has a 1991 3000 gt sl1 ultra ultra really rare cd/cassette/built in eq direct plug in works right off the steering wheel controls am.fm radio my 1989 red conquest has the shp wheels and setup polished and painted to a mirror like finish 8's and 9's on rear,my 1989 conquest rear spoiler is flush with the left and right side wings allowing the rear wiper and defrost to work like brand new my 1989 conquest has the knight rider 2000 red box voice module that activates through 150 sayings that kitt has used in the series from the 1980's my 1989 red conquest has the red kitt light that is 36" long that is up in front behind the grill that goes back and forth as kitt did in the series my 1989 conquest has strobing l.e.d flasher lights below the vehicle 3 pipes to be exact that turn different colors from remote and i am in the process of installing a fog machine under the vehicle activated by remote to look like kitt releasing smoke to deter whoever chasing him blind for a few seconds,all this and much much more to come for entertainment at car shows for kids and moms and dads and others all this and i consider what you call garbage......................................... i have fun with my garbage and place lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ where ever i decide and see fit just like you do,but your not garbage you 1 in a million bud.........................

oh i forgot to meantion how could i forget this i have a original 1983 hood and the rare louvers with the 1 pc intact airdam in the front,and ummm oh yea the orginal conquest floor mats so many surprises i surprise myself,and i am not done yet i have alot of garbage i have planned for this rare 1989 red tsi conquest..................................................... me and my garbage shall see ya soon in a carquest near me...........................i may even hide my little waldo figure somewhere inside the vehicle and ask where's waldo? hmmmmmm another idea for me and my garbage..........that runs smoooth

a/c works wow really yeppers...................................................cassette works yep...................... font size lowered yep..................... :)

Your so crooked you dont even know your own "ultra rare" topic. Im sure theres a facebook board dying to have you.

Your why people are afraid to buy stuff from hear. Im so glad you paid $27 for the pair at autozone.

Edited by Funky Phil