G54b engine, new turbo, new head, all hard pipe, polished intercooler!

xricer

So I just bought a 1988 Mustang 5.0 5 speed to do a swap and want to sell my engine? I have no idea on a price but with the new head, turbo, hard piping and intercooler I'm thinking around $800? Is that crazy? The car is located on Canada....10 mins from Pt. Huron Michigan. It runs excellent! Just want a swap! Let me know what you think? I will get pics up later, at work now. Also will be selling the good 5 speed trans with it. Edited by xricer

how much? is the new head stock?, non jetted? specs please.

Not sure on the head specs, didn't get much info from the po. Don't really want to separate. Rather give someone a good deal for it all and start my swap or wait and drive it next summer as-is and gather more parts for the swap.

Crap! Didn't get pics yet! Yes it's out of an 87....would come with a 2.5" dp too! Having an issue with the oils separator right now I have to figure out....don't want to sell to anyone with an issue. The car is at the shop, will get lic tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
Your parts list and pricing is not very clear. Please list all parts you will ship together, and the price for them as one unit. If you decide to part out, please list each part with your price.