Cx racing starion radiators

I have a * dm and its the best rad for your quest going on 6 years no problems....a new OEM 220 bucks N/la...these are what everybody needs............as close to plug and play as u can get and priced right................ Edited by markhansenconquest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Way back when, I tried to order two fan shroud from *dm & he actually talked me out of it. He indicated that it did not work as well as he had hoped. He said it actually made the car run hotter with it installed and was looking into re-design. Just my 2 cents.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody checked the radiators lately the price is over $717.00.

The intercooler as well. I thought it was a typo on their end. But noticed the rad and intercooler are priced quite higher than before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Are these prices serious? The intercooler at $249, is ok. But $1200 for a Radiator??? I about choked on my coffee when I seen the price, then I seen peoples comments on here saying such a good deal, etc etc...WOW...does anyone have a better option for a replacement radiator besides a $1200 one?

I like e stock look and got a stock replacement instead of this. Either way it's a good deal .

Love how cool the car runs now.

Edited by G54Bstore