Mitsubishi dealers that actual have parts in stock

TSIREX

Wondering if anybody knows a good mitsubishi or chrysler dealership that actual has hard to find parts for the starquest. Every time I order oem parts they refund my money. Is there a list of no longer available parts some where? Thanks Rex

Dad's site is the best place to find oem parts guaranteed. Unfortunately most dealerships quit stocking most parts over the years mainly cause they're no longer made and they don't sell often. Most oem parts sites are middleman dealers that search all dealers around the u.s. to find what you ordered. Often times they come away empty handed. :(

I was told when ordering from mitsubishipartswarehouse.com that the have to actually place an order for a part to really find out if it's nla or not. When it was, they refunded that part of the order. Terrible way of doing business imo

I have order from Ricart Mitsubishi out of Ohio once in a while. But they do not have the connections like they use to - IMO.

614-836-6680

614-836-5321

Dad's usually the way to go!

Cheers.

SLim Jim

There are (3) main warehouses in the country (just went through this) (1) west coast, wanna say LA way,(2) east coast;( N.J. & Atlanta) everything from Japan gets distributed between them. You/me/etc. can't order through them very successfully, but individual dealers can. If you find a "diligent parts mgr." who is willing to go beyond the norm of placing an ordinary order, keep on them, bug them to call Japan... it can be somewhat successful. Stick w/ it & GL :)

dist internal pick up's can still be found in aftermarket out lets,,

if not listed for Conquest try caravan they are the same

the igniter used on conquests I don't remember ever

seeing listed , and dealer units are very expensive so you may be stuck with finding used parts for the igniter

or know box as they are normally called

to expand on the oem igniter box,, the reason ours is different is the ign retard built in ,,because of the turbo,, many igniters would work but you'd loose the ability to retard ign under spark knock , a great number of stock running cars this ability is not working any way due to problems in the knock

sensor wiring and they get along just fine on the dist vacuum advance retard system , this is once

more turbo engines only na engine do not need a vacuum retard system

there are after market ign retard systems for sale that use a map sensor to control the ign retard

so you do have options when the stock parts are no longer available or your using an after market ECU

Edited by Shelby