Tony Stewart killed someone???

importwarrior

After watching the video a few times it appears that the rev heard comes from the car IN FRONT of Tony's car and the swerve was caused by dragging Kevin's body. I don't think Tony did anything intentionally.

That's what I see when I watch it.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Tony Stewart's asphalt career or his money. The 20 year old should have stayed in or at his car. I'm confident that none of us would have seen him walking the dirt, wearing black, at a poorly lit dirt track.

It's Kevin Ward's fault that he lost his life, and it's also Kevin Ward's fault that everyone, including Tony Stewart, has to live with this for the rest of their lives.

Edited by BandY
  • Like 1

All the other drivers had no trouble not running over the kid, why is it that tony was the only person that didnt see him?

It seems kinda odd that tony didnt see him, seeing as he probably knew that he sent the kid into the wall, and he would probably be angry.

I dont see how tony is going to get out of this without some kind of legal charges. It would be very difficult to prove that he intended to kill the boy, but it considering that everyone else was capable of navigating around the kid, that a professional race car driver probably is competent enough to also avoid running over the kid, but didnt use enough care.

Racing is dangerous, more so when people are malicious, or reckless.

All the other drivers had no trouble not running over the kid, why is it that tony was the only person that didnt see him?

It seems kinda odd that tony didnt see him, seeing as he probably knew that he sent the kid into the wall, and he would probably be angry.

I dont see how tony is going to get out of this without some kind of legal charges. It would be very difficult to prove that he intended to kill the boy, but it considering that everyone else was capable of navigating around the kid, that a professional race car driver probably is competent enough to also avoid running over the kid, but didnt use enough care.

Racing is dangerous, more so when people are malicious, or reckless.

Because the kid didn't run towards the other cars, is that really that hard to understand?

• Like 1

Have only seen the one video. My boss is a big fan and said he saw a slow/mo video that shows the kid grabbing hold of Tony's wing.

And now Tony is thinking of selling his part/of the team... sad very sad

ya gotta figure it will eat him up inside for a long time :mellow: hopefully he can see it was all a misfortune and he will be able to carry on and learn once again how to be happy... before he goes robin williams on us :blink:

...yes i said that :o , get over it, people do stoopid shizzle -_- but that's free will <_<

Don't you hate that part. It has nothing to do with grief but everything to do with the family seeing dollar signs.

yep $$$ brings out the best in people sad thing is his own history will for sure do him in ,

right, wrong , guilty or not has nothing to do in a civil trial

who is in control of these decisions ? civil trial is BS ! like the idiot who spilled hot coffee on herself and sued MCD's for millions :blink: who made this decision ? for GOD'S SAKE IT'S HOT EFFIN COFFEE AND YOU ARE AN OXYGEN THIEF TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR MENTAL INCAPACITIES :angry:

have nice day :D