brand new never opened from 1989 heat shiels insulatar

thanks to all of you and to one paticular starquester i have the very last 1 in the u.s.a heat shield insulator still in original packaging as if it were 1989 all over again,i love it so much i think i'll just hang it on the wall and start my man cave with it,alone with all my other starquest parts,become my friend on facebook and you'll see a picture of me holding the last bone stock unopened heat insulator in america and it's allllllllllllllllllll mine thanks to such wonderful friends like you...................... see you guys in pigeon forge my car is in the shop it will not make it but i'll be there at the lodge chrisbrasher from b'ham alabama a mancave with conquest parts really? yeppers really :)

i paid 40.00 bux for mine. i had to go to md. to pick it up because they would not ship. to many complaining about damage. not sure how that could be, i had to take it out of the box to get in my firebird. also came with new clips. ya gotta shop around. dealers are lazy.
  • Like 1

wish all you guys would become my friend on facebook i have pictures there,i cant' seem to download them here for some reason,i have a i-phone 4slim but they are on my facebook page i am chrisbrasher from alabama friend me guys

My first Quest didn't have one when I bought it and the hood (white) is yellowed on the top side where the turbo sits. I'm planning to repaint anyway, but apparently those things are necessary.

EDIT: I managed to pick up the metal piece a few years back, but w/out the insulation it kinda rattles around and makes noise against the hood.

Edited by techboy

My first Quest didn't have one when I bought it and the hood (white) is yellowed on the top side where the turbo sits. I'm planning to repaint anyway, but apparently those things are necessary.

EDIT: I managed to pick up the metal piece a few years back, but w/out the insulation it kinda rattles around and makes noise against the hood.

First trip to the junkyard I pulled the metal piece totally dismissing the actual insulation, 2 weeks later it was still laying under neither the eclipse next to it just where I left it :D