Hard work pays off!

Convette

Every time I frequent the site now I ALWAYS check the updates on your threads to see what kinda of new things you are doing. I vote we make a designated section for just your updates LOL.

I wish you the very best of luck and cant tell you enough how proud I am of your work and dedication. Congrats on a well deserved victory.

Every time I frequent the site now I ALWAYS check the updates on your threads to see what kinda of new things you are doing. I vote we make a designated section for just your updates LOL.

I wish you the very best of luck and cant tell you enough how proud I am of your work and dedication. Congrats on a well deserved victory.

I just saw this on the back of the car - http://lazorackmotorsports.com/

Awesome & CONGRATS!!

Great to see you out there DOING, not just posting like me. My excitement for what's in progress continues to grow. You outdo us all and continue to inspire right back.

Keep it up!

You guys are too much! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the support! Reallt keeps me going. As far as whats next.... mild things really, the car is pretty awesome right now, but the motor really needs some tlc. Going try and get some more power out it, fresh'n her up a bit, new heads and def a cam are in its future. And another solid tune. Unfortunately I destroyed one of brand new wheels while gtr hunting so that needs to be fixed.. Going to build a new splitter, rear diffuser, new canards..mostly aero changes... No boost just yet, want to keep it NA for reliability and weight. Will also prolly do some interior work that never got finished. Going to try and lose some weight off her also.

• 1 month later...
I think you got that the other way around. We might poke and prod at you to keep you going..... but YOU inspire us. Let us not forget that this is not your job, and this car started as a nothing hobby car in a mild garage with just your blood and work spilled all over her im sure.