Aftermarket Fuel Injectors

Cant seem to get my hands on a set of factory injectors.

What after market injectors work well on a stock setup? Not looking for performance gains, mine are just leaky.

Also what cc are the stock injectors?

Thanks

What year car? 87-89 are generally fine with 650/950, factory size is 580, 1080 but through flow testing I've found the actual flow of the factory stock to be closer to the 650/950.

The primary leaks externally, and they both leak internally flooding the motor and causing a no start.

And wow! mr. far north up there thanks a ton, those are perfect. I looked on ebay and didnt see those? anyways in a week I should have that money and hopefully problem solved.

If these are just leaking internally you can send them to WitchHunter or RC Engineering and they can sonically clean and flow them. They usually come back flowing like new. Like $20 each, plus shipping. If yours are leaking fuel externally they're done.

Well thanks for the heads up, I went ahead and ordered a set of trilogy 650/ 950cc's

We will see how they work, I will post it.

shipping from trilogy is 3 to six weeks. holy cow! not cool.

ha.. I had a post in the items wanted, and on here. but its all good. Let me know if your interested, there is a external leak on the primary so not sure what you would do with them. But let me know I suppose

• 3 weeks later...

Got my trilogy injectors 5 days after I ordered them. They fit in the throttle body kinda loosely, trilogy provided spacers for the throttle body because the injectors are too tall. Not as clean as factory injectors but Oh well. Replaces both injector clips also.

Car still does not run.. not sure where to go from here.

Thinking maybe vacuum advance? ideas?

How are your plugs? If your old injectors were flooding the motor the plugs may be toast. Doesn't matter if you clean them, once they're too wet, they're too wet (at least that's the way I've heard it.). If plugs are good, run a compression check. If that flys, get the motor to TDC, pull the valve cover, look to see where the cam gear sits.